Weekend away...

Gemha

and still 100%!!!

It has been extremley hard at times, mainly in the resturant last night when the waiter kept asking am I sure I didn't want anything - of course I b****y wanted the beef in a red wine reduced sauce with fine green beans and the sticky toffee pudding, :banghead: but politely said 'I'm ok thank you!!!'

All I can say is I made it just hope it's worth it after only losing 1 1/2 this week!!

Wow, well done you!! I'm sure it will be worth it - when's your weigh in?

Thank you, usually it's a Thursday morning but had to get weighed Wednesday morning last week due to work.

Thursday's can be a rush with school drop off and then getting to work so may change it to a friday morning as I only work 4 days!

well done gemha - incredibly tough i know have had a number of challenges this week myself - funny thing is you go to bed with a smile on your face and slimmer bum and thats worth missing a thousand dinners

Well done, good luck for your weigh in xx

well done gemha - incredibly tough i know have had a number of challenges this week myself - funny thing is you go to bed with a smile on your face and slimmer bum and thats worth missing a thousand dinners

very well said. :):)

Well done Gemma - Thats the spirit!

thank you, was well pleased I'd managed it x

Well done! That's fantastic willpower :D xx

Back