Weekend away

Hezz123

Hi all, me again, with more questions! Got a bit of a dilemma would love some advice.
I'm going away on Friday for the weekend, and trying to decide whether I should weigh in on Friday morning (my usual day is Sunday), to motivate me not to be too unhealthy over the weekend, or do I skip weigh in totally and weigh again a week on Sunday? OR, do I take my scales with me and weigh as usual on Sunday?
Cannot decide :S
Xx

Hi ya Hun, personally I'd be as good as gold until you go away, then not be to strict while away cause let's face it you are away for wknd!! I would weigh myself on Monday when back then move back to Sunday weigh ins xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would weigh on Friday and log it, enjoy yourself on the weekend and weigh NEXT Sunday giving yourself a couple of extra days to make up for the weekend xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hmmm yeah I think I'll weigh on Friday before I go away. Then again a week on Sunday. I don't think im strong enough to completely skip weighing this week (considering iv weighed myself every morning since Sunday, just to make extra sure im still in the 14's!!! Think I need the scales hidden again.....)
Xx

Back