weekend away

lillady2012

Hi i'm going on a weekend away nothing glamorous its going to be hard work
but i know there is no such thing as a restaurant on the sunday so its all cakes and sandwiches and then a formal meal the sunday night, does anyone have any tips

Hi i'm going on a weekend away nothing glamorous its going to be hard work
but i know there is no such thing as a restaurant on the sunday so its all cakes and sandwiches and then a formal meal the sunday night, does anyone have any tips

Will the Cake and Sandwiches be in a Buffet Style? I'd suggest one plate visit only! And choose wisely from the Formal Menu but also remember that the Diet can always wait, it's not every weekend you go away, relax and enjoy it. X

ya your right if def doesn't happen often

ya your right if def doesn't happen often

If I could give one piece of advice it would be 'Fit WW around your Life, not the other way round' x

That is actually the best advice. Too many times I've been on lovely days out and have been so focused on dieting or ordering food I don't really wNt. To stick to a plan. I figured life is too short for that, and solong as it's not all the time then I'm ok with that

That is actually the best advice. Too many times I've been on lovely days out and have been so focused on dieting or ordering food I don't really wNt. To stick to a plan. I figured life is too short for that, and solong as it's not all the time then I'm ok with that

To get to goal, I enjoyed taking the Scenic Route, it's much prettier and it uses less petrol ;-) x

Back