Weekend disasters!

Well I made the pie and I have to say it was delicious!! I used peppers and mushrooms instead of leeks, it looked like a quiche and tasted like a potato pie but it really was lovely!! Ye Im starting to drink more water now, yday was WI and I lost a pound and a half so now Im 10 stone exactly so this week Im gonna try give 100% get extra walks in etc cos I really wanna see 9 stone something on the scales next week!!!! I havent seen a 9 on the scales since I was bout 14!! Im now 26 :( I CAN DO THIS!!!!!! :)

Blonn-de said:
Well I made the pie and I have to say it was delicious!! I used peppers and mushrooms instead of leeks, it looked like a quiche and tasted like a potato pie but it really was lovely!! Ye Im starting to drink more water now, yday was WI and I lost a pound and a half so now Im 10 stone exactly so this week Im gonna try give 100% get extra walks in etc cos I really wanna see 9 stone something on the scales next week!!!! I havent seen a 9 on the scales since I was bout 14!! Im now 26 :( I CAN DO THIS!!!!!! :)

Well done honey, go for it!
I'm exactly the same as you and struggle at the weekends so have found this thread helpful.
Good luck xxx

You and I are exactly the same Stevie:sigh: - right down to the Tuesday weigh in

It's so frustrating isn't it? :confused: I often wish there was a Friday group I could go to, that way I could have my fun at the weekend and then have the rest of the week to work it off, rather than the other way round lol!

Nevermind, WI last night and only gained a tiny half pound! I am chuffed :D How did you get on chick? xx

I think its defo the drink and anything from a chippers!! if i even smell a chippers i put on a pound or 2!! Im in the mode this week now im doing a 2 hour exercise class tonight and an hour sat and maybe a few walks in between!! I just wanna see 9 on the scales!!!! :)

exercise ..........its like a rude word to me. :9529:Stupid I know as it should speed up my weight loss. I know I would probably enjoy it once I got there..........I wish I could find someone from class that had the same sort of timetable as me that would kick me up the A*** and get me to do some exercise......even a walk would be a start:whacky068:

exercise ..........its like a rude word to me. :9529:Stupid I know as it should speed up my weight loss. I know I would probably enjoy it once I got there..........I wish I could find someone from class that had the same sort of timetable as me that would kick me up the A*** and get me to do some exercise......even a walk would be a start:whacky068:

I was a bit like that too, but anything can contribute to Body Magic! You're probably exercising without even realising it.

I think it's about finding something you enjoy. I've always loved swimming, so have taken that up again after rejoining SW and now go once a week. I go with my cousin and her husband, who both also follow SW, so it's a really motivater - we always 'race' each other and see who can do the most lengths in 30 minutes (so far I'm winning :p)

Even things such as walking to the shop can be exercise. Turn your dawdle into a brisk walk - it all counts :)

Glad you had such a fantastic result at WI, well done! xx

Prob not!!! Trying my best to drink loads of water here and not think about food!!!! 100% weekend here I come!!! :)

Back