weekend drama help please

hi there, well i have a freinds birthday tommorrow and i have been invited to go into town DRINKING i would love to go but im worried that it will ruin my diet......
ive been really good so far i have not cheated once but im wondering if i can sit and drink water all night while there all on shots(MY FAV SAMBUCA) any advice will be gratfully apreciated.

thanks guys:7834:

You just need to keep everything in perspective - remember why you are doing this, and realise that 'you' are far more important than a shot of sambuca (at least, i'd hope you are, or that's really sad, lol)...

You can do this - you don't need alcohol to enjoy yourself - and you will feel SO much better afterwards when you wake up without a hangover, and knowing that over the weekend you have lost yet more weight while your mates are suffering...

Stay strong, get some water flavouring and add it to sparkling water - at least then you'll feel like you're drinking something different if you need to!

A xx

I had to stop drinking about four years ago because of my pain medication. I thought it'd be an issue but to be honest, it's easy. People know I don't drink and I don't miss it at all. I certainly don't miss the hangovers!
You won't be missing out by not drinking. You can have just as much fun, if not more. You'll be able to remember everything that happened. You'll save money to spend on other treats instead too!
If you want to stick to the diet you will and it'll be a breeze not to drink. Why don't you drive to avoid the temptation if you feel it might be a problem?

Back