Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weekend Guilt!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Gdundalk, 10 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Gdundalk

Gdundalk Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(28.51%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    OMG! Feel so bad today! Was good all week and kept my 49 points for a night out saturday...cue many drinks including loads of baileys, a pizza and peanuts and I am dreading weigh in on Wednesday! At least on discovery I was able to have a mad night out and still loose but im worried how this is going to work on propoints!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    Have faith in the plan :)
    If it helps, I had a 57 point burger yesterday...

4. Gdundalk

Gdundalk Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(28.51%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    Cheers Jen! Bet the burger was delicious hehe! Roll on WI on wed to see if I did any damage or if I can still get away with being bold on a Saturday night!

5. joannelut

joannelut Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Don't worry too much now, it's over and done with, what will happen will happen.

If you fixate on this it could upset you and start a chain reaction of more over eating. If you have been good all week it may not be as bad as you think.

Fingers crossed

Onwards and Downwards

Joanne x x x

6. sarah-_-jane

sarah-_-jane Member

If you have esource have a look at how many daily points you'd have if you were maintaining because in theory even if you ate all those you should sts....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.