1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Weekend Woes!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Timeforchangenow!, 23 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Good afternoon!!

How is everyone's weekend going?!

Last night I had a takeaway and two Martini's but still included all in my points but still feeling like I'm gonna be up this Tuesday.
    Sundays are always a trying day for me, usually around 5pm I "shut down" for the evening and the want to eat "bold food" is high!!

any suggestions or help x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. bugsbunny2000

bugsbunny2000 Proud to be a LOSER :)

Last weekend I managed to destroy my 26pp daily AND weeklies in one day! But I upped my exercise a lot that week too so scales weren't great.... However the weeklies are there to be used! It's a choice... I think you need to do what works! If you want to lose every week, you may need to be a bit stricter... If you want to have more of a life... Then continue having a few "cheat days" but don't kick yourself too much about it :) or start stocking up on low pp snacks instead!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. You are so right Bugs, if i wanna keep losing i gotta be stricter. Tomorrow is a new day, gotta wake up more positive tomorrow, ate a bag of haribo and some crisps this evening :(

5. bugsbunny2000

bugsbunny2000 Proud to be a LOSER :)

Ah well that's this evening... Tomorrow is a new day :) as I keep needing to tell myself, it's a marathon not a sprint! So if you want to lose it quickly then you need to be stricter. If you just want to lose it then give yourself a break every now and then! For your sanity at least :) though I don't always live by my rules n kick myself when I go over my dailies! Gettin better though x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins