Weekends off the diet!

Sounds fab - i could do with a holiday! No kids - wow :)

I have been very good today - OH had a McD's, naughty naughty.

Yep, just me and the girls. OH gets to find out what it's like to take care of kids AND the house all on his own. This holiday is as much for him as it is for me. He may start helping out around the house more when he realises how much is involved Mwahahaaaa!
Ignore naughty OH, don't let him influence you, I bet he wolfed it down too lol!
I'm trying not to weigh myself this week. I'm going to try to get to Saturday before weighing. We'll see how THAT goes. lol!

Well I am sticking to the plan but it's hard! How are you doing?

Hello....
It's me....
Egbert? Big Girl? Katie Rose? TF&G? Anybody there.....????
I'm back
:)

Well, I'm back. Been AWOL for quite a while, but I'm back. Life got quite complicated and it still is, but now I need a change to get me back to a place where I am confident and strong within.
I'm starting my weekends off the diet again as it worked well for me before. I was doing Slimming world but I need a couple of big losses to get my confidence up and then I'll go back to SW.
So, I have no appetite today. I'm a little downbeat as there's a major change in my life now. I'm probably gonna start today and have 6 days on the diet and next weekend off. I'm hoping to lose at least 10lbs in the next 2 weeks.

Su decided not to start todayso I just ate normally today. I didn't binge and I didn't get silly. Started eating at 12 and stopped at 7. I'm on water and herbal tea for the rest of the night.
Tomorrow I plan to keep busy cleaning the house to take my mind off food. Im also going to do some little bits of DIY. Paint over the kids crayon drawings on the wall, put pictures up that have been waiting to go up for a while and stuff like that. I'm also going to buy a new bed this week if I can.
Fingers crossed tomorrow goes as planned.

Bought some onion Bhajis and some chicken wings. Planning on having a salad with an onion bhaji for lunch, prawn stir fry for dinner, using Shirataki noodles. A packet of crisps for a snack. Should take me to about 30g carbs and 450kcal.
Not in the best of moods as I just asked my husband to leave this weekend and I'm coming to terms with the fact that he's never going to change. I need to stop taking him back, with all his lies and pretence. I'm going to start working on going back to being the person I was, and lost. So on to a slimmer, better, healthier happier, confident me.

I'M BACK! Again! Not really sure what to do but I need to do SOMETHING! I'm now 15st 6 and I can't believe I am 2 stones heavier than I was 2 years ago. I have been through a lot of stress and emotional trauma but things are looking up now. I'm ready to start again. So here goes another attempt at the 'weekends off' diet. It worked for me last time, so I'm hoping I will be able to stick to it better than anything else I've previously done. I plan to exercise as well. Home DVD's and stuff. Last time I tried to exercise, I was found to be severely anaemic and advised by the GP to stick with normal walking as exercise until I got better. I think I'm better now, so I'm going to try some Turbofire! Today, I'll be having meals with the family and tomorrow I start...
600kcal/day with only 28g of carbs,(composed of mostly of veg) lots of water and herbal tea.
Exercise video 3x a week (at least)
It's sad, that I will have to get a whole 2 stones off to get back to where I was when I thought I was massive! It's depressing. I'll be going to a couple of weddings, one on November 2nd and one in January of my 2 closest friends. I'm not looking forward to being the fat friend. :-(

Welcome back cee x x I came back nearly 2 stone heavier after a long absence but am now 13 pounds down . Here to support x good to see you back :)

Cee also please don't hide sweetheart as I did that !! So whatever happens am here to support life is hard sometimes and throws obstacles In our way looking forward to your next update x

Hi Katierose. So good to hear from you. Thanks for being here. I didn't manage to get back in track. I've decided to try the hypno gastric band. Have you heard if it? I'm going to have hypnotherapy and some CBT. I start in Friday. I think I might start a new thread on it, if it works. Otherwise I will just stay here and try again and again. How are you getting on this week?

Back