weeklies

eddiesmum2002

So. Ive used my 33+5 weeklies today. My aim is to try and use half through the week to give me bigger portions etc and the other 20ish on a saturday for a few glasses of wine.
How do you guys use em? Xx

i used mine for a meal out with family, really enjoyed it and honestly dont feel like im depriving myself x

this week i am trying to use only half of mine to see how i get on but i am doing the same as you with that half... im just using it spread evenly for a few daily extras :)

i usually use 20 on a bottle of wine on a sat night,,this weeks i used them on a huge bar of choc:) i don't use more than that usually:)

im really struggling with the whole weeklies concept, i feel guilty using them :eek:( i feel like i wont lose weight, yet to have my fisrt weigh in but dont want to use them and then be disapointed at weigh in.
am i being silly??

I felt like that my first week but used them coz I had a really busy week socially, and I lost 2.5!

I used them all again last week and lost 3, then this week used them all and lost .5, but I is my totm.

I think weeklies are great - they are obv there to be use otherwise ww would not allow them, they are all there as part of your plan to make your weight loss journey as easy as possible. I think you are looking at them the wrong way, don't think 'oh no, I'm using my weeklies' think 'I'm having choc/crisps/wine/large portion of pasta but it's all on plan so I'm eating perfectly and sticking to my diet!'

Ive posted this before but I think weeklies are there to allow you to eat like a skinny person, I don't have any skinny mates who say 'no i can't have pudding, I'm watching my weight' they have pudding but then they maybe eat a little less the next day or that evening etc. That's what weeklies do - use them on the days you need them and then stick to your dailys when you don't!

Stop feeling guilty and enjoy! x

I felt like that my first week but used them coz I had a really busy week socially, and I lost 2.5!

I used them all again last week and lost 3, then this week used them all and lost .5, but I is my totm.

I think weeklies are great - they are obv there to be use otherwise ww would not allow them, they are all there as part of your plan to make your weight loss journey as easy as possible. I think you are looking at them the wrong way, don't think 'oh no, I'm using my weeklies' think 'I'm having choc/crisps/wine/large portion of pasta but it's all on plan so I'm eating perfectly and sticking to my diet!'

Ive posted this before but I think weeklies are there to allow you to eat like a skinny person, I don't have any skinny mates who say 'no i can't have pudding, I'm watching my weight' they have pudding but then they maybe eat a little less the next day or that evening etc. That's what weeklies do - use them on the days you need them and then stick to your dailys when you don't!

Stop feeling guilty and enjoy! x

Exactly. I think most skinny people actually eat less than we realise.. its easy to forget where that batch of brownies, or multibag of walkers went to :eek:

I use a few everyday to top up my dailies and the rest at weekends. I think it better to use them and track them rather than pretend you didn't eat stuff - like I did this weekend lol. Though I chose not to track rather than had a whoops moment (had friends staying) and am more than prepared to take the hit.

mine are mainly vodka points on a friday and saturday night :drunk:

Back