Weekly points

purple_rain

Silver Member
How many weekly points do you use??
I normally only use about 16 but this week ive used 30 already :( im really worried ill have a gain this week :(

I use all my weekly points every week and have lost each week since I joined on 11th November.However I know I will have gained this week as I have used about 200 Pro Points last week (Christmas week) . So only using 30 a week is good.

I would suggest that maybe you try to use more of your points at the beginning of your week, rather than towards the WI day. Give the metabolism a kick start and then let it run! :)
x

I usually use about the same as you do, but week before xmas used them all, plus my activity points. :D

I lost 1 lb that week. Was surprised must admit because thought...no way am going to loose using all the points, but did.

I even mentioned to my WW leader, that so glad to have these weekly points, because on old plan would have just thrown in the towel for that week. So do love to have them to use, like the 'psychology' of having that saftey net. :D

I had been using about 23 but the week before Christmas I used 40 and lost a pound. Christmas week I used all of them and 33 activity points and lost 1.5lbs to my amazement.

I had been using about 23 but the week before Christmas I used 40 and lost a pound. Christmas week I used all of them and 33 activity points and lost 1.5lbs to my amazement.

Thanks for all you replies, im not feeling too bad now;). I did pop into boots yeaterday and weigh myself :sigh: and it was the same as my last weigh in, so hopefully with the exercise ive done i'll get a loss.

Back