Weekly points!

When and how are we best using our weekly propoints allowance. I've used all my dailies today and could still eat a scabby horse. Feel like I shouldn't be needing to use weeklies on only my second day! How does everyone else work the weekly points in? X

I think the general consensus is to use your weeklies as whilst you start losing weight and loss may slow down the weeklies give you room for manoeuvre. If they are there to be used , which the plan says they are, use them. Makes sense really. But you need to have a go at different ways of doing the plan i think and see what suits you best. good luck x

There have been some weeks where i have shared the weeklies out so i get an extra 7 per day. This helped alot especially at the beginning and as i got into it i sometimes saved them for a weekend treat. Now i'm restarting after pregnancy, i'm going to add 7 to my dailies to help ease me back into it. You just have to learn with time which way suits you best :)

I think the adding them to your dailies is a really good way of doing it, as a girl who likes her portions big (steady girls;)) they were invaluable to me.

I'm also adding them to my dailies for now. Although using them all together in the one go for a "cheat meal" once a week is supposed to be better for your metabolism. For now i'm finding that i really need the extra few pro points in the evenings. I'm on 30 pp a day and finding this hard to stick to without dipping in to the weeklies.

This is the best for you right now then hon, doesn't mean you cant change again further down the road. WW is so flexible , thats why it works for so many of us.

Ya thats very true. I suppose it is all about getting out of this "beating yourself up" mentality about eating and enjoying food. It'll take time but i'll get there!!!! An exercise in patience too, baby steps!

I use them in a variety of ways, for instance my weeklys renewed today, going out for a meal tonight so whatever's left I will spilt over the rest of the week, then say Sunday if I use no weeklys I recalculate it and spread them out again, or of I've used more do it that way. I rarely use all of them but I do use most of them x

I like to try to use mine early in the week as I find using them too close to weigh in is detrimental to my results but, as others have said, everybody is different - some people don't lose if they dip into them and others don' lose unless they use them all. Just have a play, see what feels rig for you and you will soon see what works best for you on the scales

Hiya :) i started ww last week and my pro points are 26 a day. I had 29 on monday, 33 tuesday and wednesday, 27 thursday and planned 31 for today :). i did ww before and used half of my weeklys every week and still lost 2lb a week. this way when u hit a plateu and stop losing, there is something u can change ie taking away the extra points you have :) xxx

Back