Weekly syns?

Thelasttime

Does anyone calculate their Syns weekly rather than daily? And if so, does it work?

It's not something I want to do regularly but this week we are out on Saturday for a jolly good drink and I'd like to do it without doing too much damage to my diet so don't really want to go down the flexi Syns route. I'm thinking if I just have 5 a day that will leave me an extra 70, which I'm sure will be more than enough but I wanted to know if this will work or if I'm just ferrying myself up to fail.

xx

It is not something that SW recommend as it can lead to binging at ther weekend and feel deprived on the days you have fewer syns. That said lots of people do it successfully so if it works for you then fair enough.

It works for me when I need it to. That said, I don't do it every week and it's very hard to stick to very low syns all week.

xx

I WI on a Thursday, and I use most of my syns Friday, having said that, I tend to stick to around 70 a week (ie 10 a day)I'll use 50-60 Friday, and a few or none in the week, I generally lose, maybe not loads, but it fits with my lifestyle, and it is for good, not just to get the weight off now

Good to know it's possible as a once in a while thing. I will do my best to make sensible choices but think it's handy to know I can try to claw it back if necessary. Louisa_Jane I'd be interested to hear how you get on.

Xx

think i might try it this week as i am going out for tea and maybe dessert!!

Back