Weekly weigh in thread

yeah I know I should be pleased but I use to lose about 2lb a week last time but saying that I was strict with myself then because of class, good luck with your weigh in :)

Hello all, only half a pound for me tonight :cry:despite being good and attending 8, yes EIGHT fitness classes including three yesterday, am on Soloslim, 1500 cals, no treats, no alcohol, am going to have to go down to 1200 me thinks, still a loss but was hoping to get under 12 and a half stone tonight, has made me want it more though so onwards and upwards toward next week.

P.s got into my daughters River Island size 14 super skinny jeans tonight, she says they are a bit big for her so maybe they are a large 14 or 15 but he-ho, that was good, must be toning up ...................

brilliant it may be only half but it is a loss and to fit in skinny jeans is an accumplishment in itself, all of those exercise classes will be building up muscle and I am sure you will have a big loss next week, do you measure yourself my friend swears by it because often the scales say no loss but the tape measure says otherwise, I keep forgetting to measure myself, I am really motivated this week went for a 4 mile walk last night and then aqua really want at least 2lb this week, keep going we will be skinny minnies soon :D

So it's the end of the 28 day plan and I've officially lost 13lbs!! Very very happy!! Now it's time for complete solo slim! I hope I can keep going!!

Week 1: -6lbs
Week 2 : -3lbs
Week 3: -2lbs
Week 4 -2lbs

Watch this Space......

Well done you !!!, I have got the Soloslim 28 day box and am trying to stick with it although has a little blip of crisps and dips at a friends last night........ let us know how you progress

well done Suzie keep up the good work, I am hoping for a few pound off this week went on a 9 mile walk yesterday and last Thursday did 4 miles and then an aqua class and I have aqua again tonight hopefully I have burned off the birthday cake and couple of pieces of kfc I had for my nieces birthday on Saturday :sigh:

Woo hoo lost 4lb made up, have worked really hard for it but felt so good getting on the scales and being back in the 14's hoping for another 2lb this week but Easter will be a challenge lol, good luck to you all :)

Hi all, only 1.5 off for me this week, did have a small blip on Sat eve so cannot complain really, the huge amount of exercise I am doing together with running is changing my shape and my clothes are too big that is a plus just feel that my body is getting used to the amount of exercise that I am doing...............

Another 3lbs off this week :) that's 1stone 2lbs in 5 weeks happy happy happy! May even treat myself to a lil choc egg today :) good luck to everyone else!

Week 1: -6lbs
Week 2: -3lbs
Week 4: -2lbs
Week 5: - 3lbs

That's fab, you must be so chuffed with yourself :)

Thanks tractor girl. I am rather pleased, but I know theres a long way to go, but it's going in the right direction anyway lol. Hope your diet is going well hun xx

well done ladies we are all going in the right way, I stayed the same this week but I am not beating myself up over it wasn't brilliant at the weekend although stayed away from the chocolate, hopefully a loss will be recorded next Wednesday, good luck to the rest of you hope that you were all good over Easter he he ;)

Hello all, I actually cannot believe I am writing this but happy to report I have lost another 2lb, was quite happy to have put on 2lb, consultant said we should aim to STS.

I have had indian, wine, easter egg, 2 double deckers, maltesers, choc buttons etc etc ............

Anyway, have now lost 1 stone 11lbs in 13 weeks so not as good as I hoped but still pleased with myself.

Due to the vast amount of exercise I do my consultant actually thinks I need to eat my 1500 instead of hovering around 1200 -1300 so am going to try that this week.

Hope you are all ok xx

Hi all, 2.5 off for me tonight despite being TOTM !!! just celebrated with an Indian takeaway ,hope everyone is doing ok x

Another 2lbs off this week! Very pleased ESP after last weeks epic fail!! .

Week 1:-6lbs
Week 2:-3lbs
Week 4:-2lbs
Week 5 : -3lbs
Week 6: + 1lbs :-(
Week 7 -2lbs :)

Hi, well done, bet you are pleased, I think sometimes it is good to have a little blip, we cannot be perfect all the time and it can boost the metabolism !

Hello all, I couldn't attend my class yesterday as working a split shift, I had to instead use the digital scales in Boots, weighed with trainers on as I do in class and am 12 stone 1lb so only half a pound loss but am ok with that as it means I have lost 2 stone now, will update it again when I get weighed in next week x

Stayed the same this week but still it's better than putting it on :) positive thoughts and all that . Good luck everyone else xx

I think that is the best attitude, it's not a gain and it is hard to consitently lose week after week x

Back