Weekly weigh in thread

Well done vickijayne, that's a brilliant loss :)

I picked up a couple of solo slims at class on Tuesday, I'm going to try the butternut squash soup at lunch time. I fancied a bit of a change from my usual salad! I've also got the bacon and mushroom risotto to try. Feeling hungry already thinking about it now!!

Yummy! All the solo slim food iv tried has been nice, the tomato soup and chorizo soup are spesh yum, and the korma and chicken/lamb hot pots mmmmmm. I'm drooling now haha!

I agree, salad is fine but only so much lettuce i can eat :eek:
Vicki xx

2lb off this week, only 0.5 shift off last week's gain!! Picked up a solo slim veg soup and tomato & chilli risotto to try too.

Hope everyone's having a good week. x

Hi Guys,

Hope you done mind me gate crashing this feed!! Its really what i need...a weekly weigh in forum to keep me motivated.

Im doing solo slim- Monday was my first weigh in and lost 6 1/4lbs.

Next Monday hoping for a 3lb loss .....lets see how the week goes!!

Everyone sounds like they are doing really well. so nice to hear everyone being positive and losing weight in a positive and healthy way- as an ex lighter life lite slimmer this is a breath of fresh air. I must add i have quite a few stone to lose and i know this is my first week but feel like im not giving up my life or starving myself and only eating shakes and bars!! x

Hi guys,

Hope you don't mind me joining but could do with the extra motivation as there's no group near me so think it would do me good to have someone to answer to every week, if you get what i mean.

Managed to lose 2lb this week even though I've only done the diet half heartedly so Im pleased.

Well done on your losses and hopefully we'll all beable to motivate each other to keep it up:)

Good luck with your journeys,
Dan x

Only managed to lose 2lbs this week. I am trying to be positive, a wee bit down as i was really hoping to do 3lbs off. But didnt stick to it 100% over the weekend.

How was everyones eleses weigh ins?

Only managed to lose 2lbs this week. I am trying to be positive, a wee bit down as i was really hoping to do 3lbs off. But didnt stick to it 100% over the weekend.

How was everyones eleses weigh ins?

ONLY a 2lb weight loss, are you kidding, that's fantastic! I've won slimmer of the week in the past with a 1.5lb loss!!

What's there to feel down about, it's a loss, not a stayed the same or a gain... I don't really think about an amount per week I'd like to lose (unless I'm very close to the next half stone/stone). Try taking the pressure off, just think "I'm going to have a loss this week", you'll be surprised some weeks just how much you lose. x

My weigh in is tonight, I have no idea how it'll turn out, I haven't been 100% either, it could be kick up the backside time! :cool:

Thanks for that Ange s- i think that's what i have been needing to hear. I have so many bad habits picked up from being on constant diets- i really hope RC is changing the way i view my weight loss. Sometimes it just hard when u feel like u have such a lot to lose but i have set more realistic goals and i haven't set myself harsh deadlines.

I need to remember im now 8 1/4lbs down in 2 weeks and that the most weight i've lost in a long time where i haven't had to starve myself or give up my life. I wish i could attend an RC class but the one nearest to me is still too far away and at times i cannot manage. I haven't done any exercise and know this is my vice- i need to get active!

I hope your weigh in goes well tonight! Let me know how u get on.

No problem victoriac, sometimes we need someone to remind us how great we are! It's so easy to put ourselves down when really we should pat ourselves on the back. I'm lucky that I go to a good class, I know a few people on here aren't so lucky to have a class nearby.

I lost 1lb this week, great considering I looked back at my food diaries this week and saw just how non 100% I had been! x

Hi all,

Just wanted to say it was my first weigh in tonight after rejoining last week, & I lost 6.5lb! Yay! Really chuffed with myself for it!

Lovely to hear about all of your losses too - keep up the good work lovelies!

Luv D* xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all,

1lb off for me! That's 7.5lb in 2 weeks, so I've lost half a stone and reached my first goal! Very happy with that, considering the amount of crap I've eaten the past week! Will plan food and aim for a better week ahead!

Good luck to all of you for your weigh-ins, and keep up the good work!

Luv D* xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not been following RC for 2 weeks now after losing 8 1/2lbs in my first 2 weeks, due to family members in hospital etc - running around mad lead me to eat rubbish.

Back on it today to try to still reach my first proper target by Christmas.

Was tempted not to come back on this after falling of the wagon but i return with my tail between my legs and hope i can report back next tue with a good loss.

p.s i havent put it all back on lol

victoriac said:
Not been following RC for 2 weeks now after losing 8 1/2lbs in my first 2 weeks, due to family members in hospital etc - running around mad lead me to eat rubbish.

Back on it today to try to still reach my first proper target by Christmas.

Was tempted not to come back on this after falling of the wagon but i return with my tail between my legs and hope i can report back next tue with a good loss.

p.s i havent put it all back on lol

Hi, glad you're back! Life often gets in way, the main thing is you've come back, it would have been easy not to.

Hope your family are doing ok now. You've still bags of time to reach your goal and you've clearly done something right as you've not put it all back on! Well done.

Here's to a good week ahead :)

PS My weigh in is this evening, hope to have lost that pesky 1lb from last week!!

Thanks great news Ange S- Well done!! You are doing soo well.

Thanks for the motivation also- really hope i can say ive lost a few pounds next week!! Back in the zone for sure

Well chuffed! Lost 7lb this week! However, since weigh in I've been dreadful - take outs, butter, chocolate etc etc its like I'm trying to jeopardize myself.

Back