Weekly weigh in thread

Ive just joined RCO so would like to post weigh ins here def be motivated to fess up to losses and gains(don't want any of them!) lost three stone so far need to get another stone and a half off. Hopefully will do it with this plan and buddy support here?

sue51 said:
Ive just joined RCO so would like to post weigh ins here def be motivated to fess up to losses and gains(don't want any of them!) lost three stone so far need to get another stone and a half off. Hopefully will do it with this plan and buddy support here?

Yes I'm still here, although I'm having a bit of a break but I'll still be cal countin as such, I just need to sort my life and routine out before any diet can click

sue51 said:

Welcome Sue! I've been on holiday and next weigh in is Monday, I've eaten so much this past week I'm too scared to get on my scales before then, I'm hoping some healthy eating the next 3 days will lessen the ouch factor!! Well done on your losses so far, I think it gets harder the nearer you are to your target but I'm sure you can do it :D

Well it was a 2.5 lb gain this week! Not too surprised as I ate cream tea or cake most days last week, oh and the raspberry croissants... Almost forgot about them! Back to it now and it's going well so far, though I am a bit worried about how I'll be when I get to target, I wouldn't be there for long if I repeated last week's adventures!!!!

2.5lb off for me this week, which means I am pre-holiday weight again! Glad it came off so quickly :) Now on to the next milestone!!!

frenchfancy said:
morning ladies. I am not weighing in today as I only started RC yesterday but I am showing my intention to be around on this forum and post my weekly losses.

Welcome and good luck Frenchfancy. Looking forward to seeing how you're getting along x

Crikey! I gained 1.5 lbs this week. It could be the wedding I went to on Saturday (lots of alcohol and nice food) but I managed a whole boozy (hen) weekend a while back and didn't gain so I don't think it's just that one day :( I think I'll print off my food diaries from mfp tomorrow and see what else I've been up to this past week!!!

Hope you are all having a good week xx

Hello, I'm back, have been away from the site for a while due to work commitments, not been to my RC class for 4 weeks and not exercised as much as usual so a bit nervous but lost 4lb so happy with that, lovely to see more people posting in this section :)

Wow! Brilliant losses this week, well done folks! Very inspiring for me as I'm back to week one after a while with SW and getting fed up with not being able to have cereal for brekkie then sandwich for lunch if I wanted to stay on extra easy plan. Back to the tried and tested RC for me!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi all, I had my first weigh in on Monday and i lost 4lbs, yee ha! Been doing solo slim so hoping for another good loss next week..

Well done everyone :grouphugg:

Back