Weekly weigh in thread

Tractor girl

Hi everone,

Would anyone else be interested in posting their weekly weigh in results ??

Don't want to be the only one ??

Thought it may motivate us and make it easier to track how everyone is doing !

Hi all, I only managed a 1lb loss this week but my water retention week is coming up so have to take that into account. I did manage to get to my first stone so please with that but I also did 9 exercise classes so thought that I would have been able to shift a bit more.

I lost another 3lb this week despite only doing 4 exercise classes and not being totally strict, am doing the 1200 allowance (weeks one and two) for a week to give me a boost and hopefully a big loss next week !

Week 1 - 7lb Loss
Week 2 - 2lb Loss
Week 3 - 2lb Loss
Week 4 - 1lb gain
Week 5 - 3lb loss
Week 6 - 1lb loss. - 1 stone?
Week 7 - 3lb loss. - Total loss 17lb

That question mark on my last post ( next to the stone mark) should have been an exclamation mark in case anyone was wondering !

Hi there
I would be happy to join in the weekly weigh in thread!! Great idea!
wk 1 - 4lbs
wk 2 - 2lbs

That's all for me so far! I am absolutely pleased as punch! Am doing about 5-6 classes per week and loving it! My weigh in is on a thursday.

Bev x

That great, my weigh in is on a Thurs also, we are all going to have different weigh in days but thought it would be nice if we just keep it to the weigh in's and can easily chart everyone's progress.

I have posted a new weigh in thread as realised that the first one I posted did not make sense ( had cut and paste too much from an old post !)

1st weekly weigh in

week 1- 5lbs gone :cool:

yeah I was pleased and gave me the motivation to carry on, hope you get a good result on your weigh in :fingerscrossed:

Got weighed today and have lost another 2lbs!
wk 1 - 4lbs
wk 2 - 2lbs
wk 3 - 2lbs
Total loss so far - 8lbs! Got my half stone award and feel great!!
Keep going everyone - we can do it!
Bev x

Well done Bev, that is brilliant keep up the great work :D

Hi all, only lost 2lb this week but it is my water retention week so musn't grumble........... I have bought a 28 day Rosemary Conley
Soloslim box, there is a 10 percent discount offer at present, was a tight squeeze financially but really want to shift another stone in 4 weeks which is what it states if you stick to it rigidly.

Hey all 3lbs down this week :) so that's 9lbs In two weeks :) ....and I'm in the next stone bracket !! Happy happy happy!! I hope all you lovely ladies are doing well xxxx

Well done to both of you I am not having a good week because bf decided to turn up at weekend and spoil me for mother's day, but went for an 8 mile walk with daughter on Saturday so didn't put any on but so far this week not lost :( hopefully will today and tomorrow before weigh in on Weds, keep up the good work girls :D

only 1lb this week :( but did have a really bad weekend spoilt by bf, chinese, cakes and chocs so should really be made up

A loss is still a loss, don't be too disappointed, I often find when I have a blip it just makes me more determined to be extra good the next week, I don't know anyone who sticks to it completely all of the time......

thanks I was feeling a bit down at first but realised that a loss is a loss and I am still heading in the right direction :D need to up the exercise now

Hello all, only 2lb off for me this week but still a loss so happy with that, hope eveyone is still motivated I certainly am with this warmer weather upon us !!!!

well done to both of you I am full of cold so not been very motivated this weekend but getting there hopefully will be back on top form for aqua this week :D will weigh in on Wednesday hopefully will have something off

only another 1lb this week :( but have been full of cold so not been able to exercise, it's nearly gone now and motivation is starting to come back so hopefully will make it to aqua tomorrow night and back to it then want to try and get 3 off this week to make up for couple of slow weeks but will see how it goes, hope you are all doing ok this week and look forward to seeing your losses :D

Hi there, it's still a loss and it is quite possible that you could have gained so chin up, I think all of us would love 2 or 3lb off every week but it's not always like that, will let you know how I get on tomorrow eve................

Back