Weekly weigh-in

Thank you. Isn't it annoying though, when you eat and exercise exactly the same as the previous week and there is such a difference in weight loss?

it's the body's way of losing weight hon. 3lbs is still a really good loss. and chances are you'll have a bigger one next week :)

abz xx

Well. I have been weighing myself every weekend at my local Boots, at the same time, wearing the same clothes.

On late Friday afternoon, I happened to pop in for something and thought 'As I'm here, I'll have a sneaky peek.' :scale:

Big Mistake. Despite eating 800-1000 kcals every day plus exercising through the wind and rain :)chores016:) I discovered I had only lost 1 lb. This was on top of a relatively disappointing 3 lb loss last week. I was so depressed and discouraged, I almost thought 'Blow it, I'll overeat.' :giveup:

Thank goodness I didn't, and weighed myself today at the usual time to discover... 5 lbs gone! :happy036:

So the moral of the story is 'Stay off the Scales Sarah!'

Here endeth the lesson ;)

P.S. Total now 3st 1lbs lost!

Last edited:
Well done on the loss hun. :D

I know what you mean about those deceptive, naughty, lying scales too. Not that I ever learn my lesson though!! lol :giggle:

Well done. I take sneaky peeks mid week too that end in dissappointment until my actual weigh in day.

6 lbs down this week! :bliss:

Totalling 3 st 7lbs gone. I'm within touching distance of my first goal: 3 kg more and I'll be 'super morbidly obese' rather than 'super super morbidly obese'.

Only on this site could this goal be understood :)

Congrats hun, that's a great loss and your goal is within reaching distance now!! :D x

3lbs lost this week ... so:

Reached my first target!

I am now 'super morbidly obese', not 'super super morbidly obese'

:happy036:

PS. 4st 2lb gone!

Last edited:
Excellent Ro... well done lass!
:talk017:

~Silence~

3lbs lost this week ... so:

Reached my first target!

I am now 'super morbidly obese', not 'super super morbidly obese'