Weekly weigh-in

It's still a loss so well done. x

2lbs is a good loss!! it's heading downwards fast. keep going honey :D and you'll get a great loss next week if you do :)

abz xx

I have to share this with you all. I took my nephew to the cinema today ... and for the first time in years I sat comfortably! No wedging myself between the armrests, no bruises on my hips afterwards.

It's the first real illustration that I have actually lost weight. :happy036:

That's great hun. It's the little things like this that keep you going. :D

fantastic honey :D :D well done :D

a similar thing happened to me this weekend. one of my aunties has this amazing huge leather armchair (think horlicks advert) and i sat in it this year and curled up in a ball really easily on the seat... i used to have to perch in it. fab :D

you've done so so so well :)

merry christmas :D

abz xx

I have to share this with you all. I took my nephew to the cinema today ... and for the first time in years I sat comfortably! No wedging myself between the armrests, no bruises on my hips afterwards.

I know, the first time I fitted in a plane seat without the seat belt extender they use for pregnant women was terrific, and now I don't even touch the sides. It's great isn't it. :)

Well done.

:thankyou: Thank you all so much!

I'm also very pleased to report 5lbs off this week - which makes up for the 2lbs last week.

Oh, god(s), now for Christmas ...

I hope everyone's week is full of good things :xmascheers:

:553: :553: :553:

Great loss hun, well done!

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:​

008.gif

Happy New Year to you too! x :new_year:

Lost 2lbs over Christmas, which I'm very pleased about. I indulged in the Christmas food but didn't go overboard.

I'm hoping this is an omen for when I reach maintenance.

That's brilliant Ro! Well done!

Back