Weekly weigh-in

wow honey!! that's awesome!!

i'm still pootling too. am discovering that although breast stroke doesn't exercise me as hard, it's far more relaxing and less dull, and uses far more of the muscles in my back i need to exercise, so more of that for me, so i'm pootling a bit more than i was :)

as for gawping at the lifeguards... once i take off my glasses i can barely read the signs!!

abz xx

Awesome, well done love. That is impressive.

:553: That's amazing hun, well done you!! :553:

You must be so chuffed! I really need to get my butt in gear as you're putting me to shame. Maybe you can pass some good vibes, mojo & help my way!! x x :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Sarah, that is amazing! Well done!
Oh I'm so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

No weigh-in this week because I've had a few days away enjoying spending time with a dear friend and eating lots of lovely things.

Back to the grind ...

Hugs to all xxx

Hope you had a great few days away with your friend.

Glad you're been having some fun. x x

Well, trying times to report. I had an indulgent week with a friend coming to stay who loves cooking, so, being the polite hostess that I am, ate some absolutely scrummy dishes. That was acceptable. Sadly on the days following I found it quite hard to get back in the groove and ate quite a lot of cr*p and put a few pounds on. Interestingly I didn't even really enjoy the stuff, it was a good reminder of how much my bad eating was just habitual.

Happily, over the last week I've returned to a normal frame of mind and I'm now back to my original lowest weight. I'm looking forward to a decent loss next week.

We live, we learn :gen126: Hugs to all x

Ah well Ro, we've all been there and done that love. Back on plan!

Jim's right hun, we've all done it. Glad to here the extra pounds have gone though & you're back on track again. x

Going to the hairdresser's today for the first time in years. I haven't been for so long because of worrying about fitting in the chair! My new 'do' is on account of a rather spiffing young man I may have ensnared. No, he's not a lifeguard!

Eating healthily is going very well indeed. Life is good!

My new 'do' is on account of a rather spiffing young man I may have ensnared. No, he's not a lifeguard!

PMSL!!

5lbs down this week! :bliss:

Sarah's back in the zone and busy making preparations for her hot date on Monday. Don't worry, Janey, I'll give you all the gory details then!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim
WOW now that is great stuff love. Well done! Your wasting away.

Back