Weekly weigh-in

:553: :553: :553:

That's fantastic. Well done you! x

:talk017:​

Oh Ro that's bl**dy fantastic! Am so chuffed for you hun!

Thank you all so much :thankyou:

I think the 210 lengths swum may have helped the loss - although I did indulge somewhat at the weekend with a chocolate fudge brownie sundae, it was lush!

Ro LOL, your not from Bristol are you? I used to work with a gitl from Bristol, everything was " Gert Lush"

:D

Thank you all so much :thankyou:

I think the 210 lengths swum may have helped the loss - although I did indulge somewhat at the weekend with a chocolate fudge brownie sundae, it was lush!
Confession time.... I go to the baths now but I'm scared to swim. Only just learned in my late 30s and its so long since I did it I think I've forgotten how :eek: Wee something every now and again is allowed :) and all those lengths seemed to have worked it off xxx

I think swimming is like cycling Janey, once you've learned it you never forget.

Janey, my swimming pool doesn't have a deep end - it's 1.9m along its whole length, so you can always stand up if necessary.

In the spirit of the confessional ... you must promise not to laugh at me! Promise!

My only true phobia is of swimming pool drains. I usually have to either look up or close my eyes when I'm near them in case they 'get me' - you promised!

The new pool doesn't have individual scary drains that sneak up on me but along its whole length has a very thin grating that I don't mind standing on.

My stupid fear stopped me from swimming for a long time, sadly. :cry:

Although I remember reading that whenever Christina Ricci swims she thinks someone is going to open the secret hatch that lets the shark into the pool! :)

Funny isn't it. When i was a kid we used to love those drains and the they'd suck you in. :)

I got the results of my blood tests today.

Kidney function - normal
Liver function - normal
Diabetes - no
Hypothyroidism - no
Cholesterol - normal
Anaemic - no

Blood pressure 128/80

So that was a good use of NHS resources!

I've also lost another 3 lbs! :)

Happy, healthy Sarah!

Well done, no wonder you are happy love.
:clap::clap::happy096:

:bliss: Well done Sarah, that's fantastic! x :bliss:

:thankyou: Thanks for all the support guys!

Lost 2lbs this week, so ...

7 stones gone! :thankyouthankyou:

PS. Abz - I'm still gamely pootling up and down the pool!

Reactions: Jim
:553: :talk017: :553:​

Absolutely amazing!!! :bliss: Well done! :bliss:

:party0038:​

:party0023:​

7 Stone, that is an amazing 98 lbs gone there. WTG!

Back