Weekly weigh-in

God, I love the first week of a healthy eating plan!

I lost exactly a stone in one week!

I know half of it is water weight, but hell, it still feels good.

LOL, it does feel good doesn't it Sarah. Well done sweetheart. :)

Well done Sarah - I know what you mean about first weeks - if only we could find a way of dieting so that all the weeks were a first week - think how fast we could all lose the weight!

Hi guys i can join, im currently on the rosemary conley diet but doing it at home, so after xmas when i have some more money im going to join the classes as i need more support to keep motivated, as far as i can work out ive lost a pound this week, but a loss is better than a gain !!! overall i have about 6 stone nearly 7 stone to lose, but i will get there in the end

lizzie xxx

The more the merrier Lizzie :)

I lost two pounds this week, which im really pleased about as i didnt think i lost any, well done cakeless a loss is a loss even if it is water weight, if you hadnt have been trying chances are it would have been replaced by excess calories, well done !!!

Lizzie xxx

Hey well done you two, that's a good start isn't it.

Cakeless, what tablets are those then? Are you drinking plenty of water.

Hello to the old (and new!) peeps who meander through my musings.

Last year ended with some sadness - I discovered I was pregnant but sadly lost the pregnancy at 9 weeks.

Obviously the following weeks were quite traumatic and my eating was all over the place. The new year however, has brought healing and a refocusing.

I'm now eating well, back to losing weight again.

I hope everyone had a good Yule and I apologise for my absence.

Hugs to all :gen126:

ah sweetheart, shame about the baby love. Hugs.

Back