Weekly weigh-in

Ro Laren

7st 11lbs down ...
Lost 6lb :party0049:

Despite feeling like giving up last night (of all nights) It's amazing and dangerous how a number on a scale can change how you feel in your own body.

Today I feel light, yesterday heavy.

Strange.

Well done!

Yes it is odd how much those numbers affect our perceptions.

Keep at it!!!!

~Silence~

Yeah I did. How did you know that???
I studied Modern Languages there 2004-2008.

~Silence~

well done. that's a great loss. x

Yeah I did. How did you know that???
I studied Modern Languages there 2004-2008.

~Silence~

Don't worry, I'm not stalking you! I recognised the Lowry Building in one of your graduation photographs. I went to Manchester Uni, and my mother studied at Salford, so I attended her graduation there.

Don't worry, I'm not stalking you! I recognised the Lowry Building in one of your graduation photographs. I went to Manchester Uni, and my mother studied at Salford, so I attended her graduation there.

Phew! I was worried there! - No am only kidding. I thought at worst you recognised me from the cafeteria or the library.

I just graduated this July. I'm living and working in France now and I really really miss Manchester/Salford and good old Yorkshire (where I'm from).

~Silence~

Hmm. The problem with losing 6lbs one week is that the following week feels like a failure, as it is only a 4lb loss.

I'm trying to think of it as 2 x 5lb losses.

i have often noticed that we get greedy with weight loss on cd :D

4lbs is a great great loss hon. well done :D

abz xx

i have often noticed that we get greedy with weight loss on cd :D

4lbs is a great great loss hon. well done :D

abz xx

Thanks, Abz! I'm not doing the CD, just healthier eating. If I lose another 4lb next week that'll be the 2 stone mark, so I'm aiming for that.

Lost 5 lbs this week, bringing my total to 2 stone 1 lb lost! :happy036:

Quite chuffed actually, considering I had two minor blips this week.

Happy Sarah :)

Another 6lbs dissolved into the ether! :bliss:

This weight loss attempt is going very well (touch wood). I was thinking about why this is, and the only difference between this attempt and previous ones is the constant support and encouragement from Minimins.

So thank you, and may we all achieve our dreams :talk017:

Back