Weekly weigh in

Huge well done Quak!

Another 1.5lb off for me this week. Just 4lb to go. Never imagined I would get here. I'm still amazed to be buying size 10 clothes for my holiday!!

Thanks Sarah and Gina - and well done to you Gina - size 10 is a distant dream for me at the moment - but I WILL get there - I hope you have a fabulous holiday - your confidence must be sky high!
When are you going and where to?
B xx

Thanks all. Don't think i quite believe it. I went looking around charity shops and picked up a couple of nice size 10 skirts. Never bothered when i was a 16 as most things seemed matronly, size 10 folk must throw out better things i think. I'm off to SW France on 13th August, can't wait. We've rented a cottage with its own private pool so really hoping we have good weather.

Hi All, hope you are all well. Well Done on all the great weight losses, you are all doing so fantastically well. Life for me has been so very hectic with many functions, weddings and events at work but I have a few more staff now so hopefully life will be less challenging. I have managed to go and see my Exante Rep and have now lost a further Stone + a LB. Really can not believe it. My total loss on Exante Total Solutions is over 4 stone. I have had to get rid of all my "fat" clothes -3 huge stuffed to the brim Ikea bags, at least the charity shop benifited from them, I have managed to replace a few things from them but have decided to hold off on buying anything from the main shops till I have reached my goal - another 2 stone but getting there. Never thought I would go from a size 18/20 to a 12/14 in 3 months - can't quite believe it. Exante Rules!!!! Yeah ;) Hopefully I will reach my goal by the middle to end of September. Take care all and have a good sunday. Emily xxx

WOW, well done Emily, especially losing with all those functions going on around you. Excellent willpower. I can't wait until I get into size 14's - have a brand new pair of Next kick flare jeans in a size 14 hanging in my wardrobe, just waiting for me to fit into them!

Good luck with reaching your goal.

Well done Emily. That's a fantastic loss so far. You will be out shopping for new clothes before you know it!

WOW - that's bloody brilliant! Do you think it is your fitness routine that is helping? Can you feel the difference in your clothes yet?

I'm not very hopeful for much of a result this week - had a couple of bad days, but my next 4 weeks supply has arrived so that may help me focus.

Cheers Amber, yes I am feeling a difference in my clothes, a top I bought only a couple of months ago is way too baggy round my shoulders and chest and a pair of short leg pants (but not really short leg on me of course) are so loose around the waist I can hardly keep them up, good job they have a belt or I would be in trouble. People have commented that I have lost it round my cheeks, chin and neck as well - you can almost see cheekbones coming through! I am not really doing an awful lot more on the fitness, just a good walk each evening with the dog and a couple of sessions on the wii when I feel like it. As I get smaller I will probably start jogging properly again, not done it for some years but used to quite enjoy it.
Good luck on your next weigh in, and don't give up, the results really are worth it.
B xx

You are doing great Quak. Well done you! Which solution are you following?

Hi Sarah, cheers for your comments, I am doing TS and seem to be coping really well with it. Can I ask, I have only had info with my packs about the other solutions but nothing about TS - if I ask next time I order do you know if there is anything they could send me?
B xx

Wow, another 2.5lb off for me this week. Only 1.5lb to go to goal. Maybe I'll get to goal on the morning I set off on holiday, here's hoping.......

Wow Gina thats brilliant, let us know when you are there!!!!

Hello All
3lbs off for me this week, slightly disappointed if I am honest as I have been 100% again and done more exercise. Ah well, it is a loss after all and I have reached my first goal :)

Back