Weekly weigh in

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
Hi

Thought I would start a weekly weigh in thread for us to post our losses. I know we are all on different days, so just post on your WI day.

OK so not had weigh in yet as today is my first day bu thought I could just put my details on here so I can keep an eye on it!

Start Weight - 16st 7lbs
Weight lost before starting VLCD - 7lbs
Start weight on VLCD - 16s

Weigh day will be every Sat morning! - Here goes!

Just done my weekly weigh in and I am thrilled to have lost 7lbs! I am now 1lb short of 3 stones gone forever! Puts me on track for my first 4 stones off by Easter.

Feeling very happy today!!!! :party0049:

Hi all...
1'st actual weigh in on exante..
was 13st 10.... this morning 13st 1...
9 pound Loss
Really really happy

Fantastic Ceri!!!! :party0049::party0049:

You will be breaking through that 13 stone barrier in the coming week, which will also feel really good.

I am so chuffed for you!

Edited to say HUGE HUGE well done!

Well done both of you - I would love to loose that! Keep an eye open for Sat for mine!!!

Whooop Whooop

Sarah

Oh I am sure you will be celebrating on Satuday Sarah. Will keep a watch out for it.

Yes well done. I think i replied on the other thread yesterday.

I didn't add my loss here this week. I lost 2lbs.

I lost 4 pounds....

a little bit annoyed as i had actually lost that by the weekend, but there we go, 13 lbs total... 1lbs off a stone!!!!!!

Well done!

Well done Ceri!!! 4lbs is a good loss.

Morning all

I hope that you all had good weekends!

I have lost another 3lbs this week, so that's 3st and 4lbs gone now. Am also shrinking fast out of my jeans that I bought 4 weeks ago, so very happy about that.

Hi all

It's a bit lonely here these days. :cry: Where have you all gone?????????

Well another 4lbs off this week, so that makes a total of 3st 8lbs in 11 week! 6lbs before Easter to hit my first goal.

Are any of you still doing it?

Well another 3lbs off this week. So that's 3st 11lbs gone in 12 weeks. Just 3lbs to hit my easter target. I can't believe how well I have lost with packs and food. I have lost the same as I expected to lose in total abtainance. So am a very happy girl.

Well another 3lbs off this week. So that's 3st 11lbs gone in 12 weeks. Just 3lbs to hit my easter target. I can't believe how well I have lost with packs and food. I have lost the same as I expected to lose in total abtainance. So am a very happy girl.

Omg Sarah! That's amazing! Well done! :D

You're the reason why I am doing so well on Exante! You provide that inspiration I need to get me through each day. :)

Just seen your new profile pic. Have you had your hair cut? Looks great!

I will be posting my loss here on Friday! :D

Ah thanks Lisa. It's nice to know that it's keeping you inspired and on track. A friend did that for me in the early days. She had lost loads on Exante.

I am sure you will be posting a good loss on Friday.

Yes had my hair cut last week. Am just getting used to it. It's takes a bit of styling, but am getting there. I can also straighten it or wear it curly (naturally curly hair) so it should be ok.

Aw well done Sarah! You'll be on target next week for Easter. I wish Exante had more counsellors as looking on the website they only seem to have them in London. I think you should apply as they say they are looking for more! x

Back