Weekly weigh in

Dont be down on yourself 3lbs is brilliant!!!!!

3lb is fantastic, well done.

Thanks ladies, maybe I am just being greedy. :rolleyes:

Well, as it is week 5, according to the booklet I am supposed to add a meal a day for this week, 400 calories. Tonight I have had a chicken breast grilled, steamed mangetout, broccoli and courgette for a total of 214 calories. I have got to say the instructions are not particularly clear and am worrying that I am having the wrong thing/too much/too little etc. It says semi skimmed milk but all we have in is that 1% milk so it will have to be that one I am afraid, plus some fruit of some description. I am also worried - will I drop out of Ketosis?????
Just the thought of the headaches etc again does not fill me with joy. So many questions....................I think I understand now why DM moved over to CD as they give much more info and clearly defined paths. I am sticking with Exante as I have just bought another month's supply and hope that this week does not bugger everything up!
B xx

This morning's weigh in has produced a 2lb loss on add a meal week so not too bad I suppose.................now back to TS for me.

Quak just ask Sarah P, shes a consultant and will give you all the help she can and if she doesnt know will find out for you x

Cheers Becky
I think she might be on holiday as I emailed her last week and have not heard from her. Had some questions about the add a meal week but as I have done and finished it, it really does not matter now. I am back on 100% now so will see how it goes this week.
B xx

Looks like there are some really good losses, well done all of you!

My first weigh-in is next Monday, I am really excited and can't wait. Wish me luck!

-Pete.

Good luck Pete - stick with it over the weekend and let us know how you get on with this fab diet!!!

Thanks Isha,

Well I stuck to the diet 100% and managed to lose 6lbs and although this could have been better I am still very happy with it.

My first week on Exante went very well I think. Still think the shakes are a little bland so have added coffee, ice and a sweetener for taste and that helps. I like the soups so don't need to do anything to them and I also really like the nutrition bars.

I will get back to the gym this week for some light exercise to hopefully speed up the weight loss.

-Pete.

Well done Pete!

My weigh in this morning and I have lost 7.5lbs - Wooo Hooo :D
Am very happy after the last couple of weeks when it had dropped back. Obviously the add a meal week last week has boosted this weeks loss! Well Happy :D

Well done Pete!

My weigh in this morning and I have lost 7.5lbs - Wooo Hooo :D
Am very happy after the last couple of weeks when it had dropped back. Obviously the add a meal week last week has boosted this weeks loss! Well Happy :D

Thank you Quak, and congratulations on your excellent weight loss too, well done. I look forward to the week when I can start adding food as well.

Wow everyone the weight loss is fantastic. I am on day 112 on TS with 100% abstinence. Felt far too guilty doing the food weeks, felt like I was cheating, but I did get a check up with my Dr though. I am so excited, I am going to my Exante Councillor tomorrow to have a weigh in and get a few more packs as i am nearlly at goal. Exante really has been the best thing that has happened to me in my life, i have lost over 5 stone now and am so excited to see my loss tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes. Take care everyone and again well done on the fantastic weight loss. Emily xxx

Thats brilliant Emily - hope to do as well as you have.
Weigh-in this morning has produced a 2.5lb loss which I suppose for totm is not too bad.

Ditto! Very well done Emilly! Very inspirational.

Well I had my second weigh-in on Exante today and after losing 4 lb I am exactly 12 stone which is just over the two-stone-lost mark, so that's a great milestone for me. It also puts me halfway to my goal, so every pound I lose now will make that gap between weight to lose and weight lost bigger. :D

Well done, it is inspiring to read.

Last edited:
Well done Pete, Quak & John, thanks a ton. Had my weigh in today and am now only 5lb 3 off my goal - getting there, have decided though to loose just a few lb more so that when i am on maintainance then i have a bit to "play" with so i can learn to regulate my weight, and am going to start swimming too, can not believe that i have a costume - have not put one of them on in years. Well done all have a fantastic evening Emily xxx

Back