Weel 24 weigh in

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
Hi guys!

3 more pounds gone this week - takes me to weighing exactly 200lbs - which means next week i'll definitley weigh less than 200lb! amazing!! in fact if i can get 5 next week - (unlikely as i'm changing my weigh day from next week so will be a day early!) i would be in the 13s!!

have a good weekend everyone, i'm off to see fleetwood mac tomorrow night at wembley as my birthday present to my mum - WELL EXCITED!!!

sxxx

congrats sarah-lou x

must be a fantastic feeling hun.
i can't wait til i'm under 200lb.
not long til we refeed now hun.you looking forward to it?

have fun at the concert x

Congratulations hun!! What an acheivement!

By the way, went to see Fleetwood Mac this week - AMAZING!!

Stevie Nicks is incredible, although sometimes overpowered by Lyndsey - but it was sooooo good!

Never Coming Back Again was sensational and Go Your Own Way blew the place apart - everyone went crazy!!

Hope you have a great night!! x

Big Gratz to you Sarahlou - well done. :D :D :D

:wow: SL!! well done chicka :) xxx

Wow Sarah you just named 2 of mini goals there and so I can only imagine how excited you are to have achieved them, or be on the verge of achieving them.

Congrats on the weightloss this week, you are doing fantastically well, hope I can stick to it as long as you have!!

wow your weigh in's are really coming fast haha! Congrats on the weight loss oh wat an achievement you must feel delirious. Enjoy the concert and your doing brilliantly.xxx

Woohoo another great loss Sarah Lou, you're a little weight loss machine! To be under 200lbs will feel amazing! 13 stone from 22 in 24 weeks is incredible! You are such a inspiration to us all and we love ya for it!

Ooooh so lucky Fleetwood Mac! I downloaded their greatest hits album and it hasn't been off my iphone since I downloaded it! Reminds me of my Mama and my childhood. Love them. Have a fantastic time with your Mama.

X

Well done , you have done so well. I so look forward to the day I can say I am under 200 as well. So I can just imagine how fab you feel right now.

Back