WeeMo's Diary

good luck with letitisa DVD lol xxx

Hi weemo, glad you are feeling better. That was nice of Mr Weemo to buy you a lovely dress for your hols. I am sure you will have a loss after being so good and also chucking in a couple of red days xx

red days used to be my best friend when i was on SW x

good luck with letitisa DVD lol xxx

Well I tried it but could only do a little and it must work as I'm sore to-day! Will not give up on it ~ plan to do some more to-day. How thin is Letitia???? She is like a lollypop head now! xx

Hi weemo, glad you are feeling better. That was nice of Mr Weemo to buy you a lovely dress for your hols. I am sure you will have a loss after being so good and also chucking in a couple of red days xx

Thanks Betty, I'm getting there ~ Yeah hubby is great. xx

red days used to be my best friend when i was on SW x

This is the first week I actually enjoyed them ~ ended up having 3! Where are you off to in Cyprus Rainbow? xx

Sooooo had a sneaky jump on the scales and have lost 1lb. Been really good this week, no alcohol, no takeaways but I have had a few bars of choccy but all within my syns. Still have some syns left for to-day so that's something to look forward to ~ just having a relaxing day.

Last edited:
just shows that sticking to the plan does work, well done on the 1lb (although unofficial) We're going to Nisi beach in cyprus xxx

Good Morning Mary.
Lovely Chatting to you last night. Glad we got there in the end!
Good luck for your wi this morning xx

Morning Mary,
Hope you get a good result today, sounds like you have worked hard this week.
Jay xx

Hi Mary, good luck with wi, you have worked so hard this week what with cutting out alcohol etc, hope you have a good loss, keep us posted x

just shows that sticking to the plan does work, well done on the 1lb (although unofficial) We're going to Nisi beach in cyprus xxx

Thanks ~ You are so lucky ~ Nisi beach is so lovely, xx

Good Morning Mary.
Lovely Chatting to you last night. Glad we got there in the end!
Good luck for your wi this morning xx

Same here ~ better late than never lol xx

Morning Mary,
Hope you get a good result today, sounds like you have worked hard this week.
Jay xx

Hi Mary, good luck with wi, you have worked so hard this week what with cutting out alcohol etc, hope you have a good loss, keep us posted x

Hey Weemo hope all goes well with the wi. Keep us posted.
x

Thanks everyone :D

Well I lost 1.5lbs which I am happy with ~ planning on having a similiar week as no social plans, etc. My downfall was far too many choccie bars but I did stay within my syns but I have none in the house so can't eat them when they are not there! Going to keep at the exercise, have 3-4 red days and stay off the booze ~ let's hope I can do it! xx

Well done on your loss weemo, congratulations on your first star lol x

Ohh a star!! Way to go missy.

I'm trying to do more red days this week, only thing is I really don't like them. How are you finding them hun? x

Congratulations Weemo, Keep it up and you will be on target in next to no time.

If you do fancy a choccie bar I have discovered that the small aero mint (about 1/2 a normal aero) is only 3 syns! or have a mini milk chocolate they are only 1.5 syns I'm addicted to both!!
x

Well Done Honey! Thats a great loss x

Aww thanks Sarah ~ hope you get a good loss this week too xx

Well done on your loss weemo, congratulations on your first star lol x

Awww thanks Betty xx

Ohh a star!! Way to go missy.

I'm trying to do more red days this week, only thing is I really don't like them. How are you finding them hun? x

Thanks Lou ~ When I looked through my food diary last week I noticed I had 4 red days thought it was only 3. I used to only have 1 or 2 max but I really enjoyed my red days last week and in actual fact I didn't feel as bloated as I do on green days. My only probs is snacking on a red day when I don't feel like fruit and I'm not a yogurt fan but am planning on doing the same this week. xx

Yay! Well done chick! Keep up the good work. xx

Thanks Jay ~ I intend to, got a girls nite out coming up so yet another target lol! xx

Congratulations Weemo, Keep it up and you will be on target in next to no time.

If you do fancy a choccie bar I have discovered that the small aero mint (about 1/2 a normal aero) is only 3 syns! or have a mini milk chocolate they are only 1.5 syns I'm addicted to both!!
x

Thanks Shirley ~ I might just try the aero, I love them. How's things with you? xx

On a green day for a change (can't believe I'm typing that:eek:) ~ just had meat free burgers, beans and SW chips and they were so scrummy ~ am stuffed.

Off to the cinema soon to see ...... Star Trek:eek::eek::eek: Told my hubby he owes me big time! Did see it previewed and it looked watchable. Have my fruit packed for munchies ~ how sad am I????

Well I survived watching Star Trek wasn't that bad actually and I munched my way through my fruit making yesterday a syn free day.

Going to the gym tonight with my hubby then coming home to chill and watch Gok. On a red day to-day, I am starting to like them more and more as I do not feel as bloated on them as I do on green days.

Got some SW cook books out of the library so gonna have read through them and hopefully make some new meals ~ if there is anything especially scrummy I will let you all know! xx

Back