WeeMo's Diary

Welcome Back Weemos Mojo lol

Doing fab chicken! x

Thanks Claire and Maria xx

Well off to work soon and have my meals planned for the rest of the week. Thought I was having a weekend free of going out but have been invited to my brother's for a buffet dinner on Sunday afternoon but hopefully there will be some healthy food there. NO alcohol this weekend either so that is bound to help! I really love my glass of wine (or 2,3....) on a Sat night but then I want to eat everything in sight!

Hey Weemo Just catching up on your diary, don't worry about a little gain at the end of the day if you didn't have a laugh and go out you would be bored and unhappy even if you lost lots of weight. Life is for living! I'm glad that you are back on track again, I have let myself slip and am determined to get my head round it as we have a christening in July and my brother is getting married in August and I want to look fab and slim for both.
I hope that the gym goes well and don't forget that muscle weights more than fat so you may notice that you aren't loosing so much.
x

What is it about buffet food? I can't keep away from it if it's near by!
It's quite annoying isnt it when you get your head into gear and someone makes you go to these social events :D

I definitely think booze gives the munchies, I wouldn't go near a kebab shop if I hadn't had a drink. :D

Good Luck xx

Hi hun - just a quick one as I'm off shopping in a min - have a lovely weekend and remember KEEP YOUR BUM ON PLAN xxxx

Thanks guys xx

Well had a really busy day ~ gym, housework then work, am bloody exhausted. Thank god I had made a stew and put it in the slow cooker or I would have been tempted to eat rubbish when I got home. As it is I had a good SW day. Have syns left as plan to get a Chinese takeaway tomorrow night. Am not having any alcohol this weekend for sure. Plan for tomorrow is a lie in, housework and hopefully go a walk. Hope everyone has a nice weekend, xx

Good Morning Mary.
Well done on going to the gym. I hope you have a nice weekend and a nice walk as the weather is ment to be nice 2 xx

Thanks Gemma :D ~ weather is fab to-day, went a short walk this morning. :)

Am really pleased to say I had no alcohol this weekend and no takeaway ~ however AF is lurking and I just want CHOCOLATE and tons of it! Have already had 2 Twirls and a Flake this weekend.:sigh: I really do feel like a water balloon! My boobs and tum are massive! Was looking forward to WI 2moro with being relatively good but not now! So a STS would be great :(

Have to go to my brother's this afternoon for a buffet dinner thingy so there will be tons of scrummy food there as his wife is an amazing cook and she is always trying new recipes, especially desserts but I really do not intend to eat all around me!

My mojo is well and truly back and I'm not letting it go. I'm going to sit down tonight and write my meals and exercise plan for the week ahead. No outings planned for the week ahead which will hopefully help me stay focussed. :D:D:D

HI, Weemo, you sound so in the zone :D

I think it definitely helps to write things down and plan your menus, makes you feel so in control.

Good luck with the buffet, but I'm sure you wont need it ;) :D

How did you cope with the buffet Mary?! Don't worry about the chocolate...I am sure that the bits you've had will be absorbed into your week's syns and you'll lose! H xx

Thanks Maria and Hellie ~ OMG the buffet!!! Such a selection of food, I was reasonably good (hard to be when there are such delish desserts such as white chocolate and raspberry mousse, nutella cheesecake, key lime pie, rhubarb and pear tart) but I just had 1 small piece of the rhubarb dessert with no cream, had a few small home made traybakes and a little chilli, rice, wedges and honey chilli beef but I guess I should have tried harder. Am blaming AF! Anyhow it's over with and thank god we have nothing on for the next 2 weeks so this will hopefully get me 100% back on track as I do need it. Off to bed soon to plan my food and exercise for the week ahead.

18 weeks to my hols so that should give me enough time to get to target.

My sis-in-law's sister has recently joined SW and she was saying that someone at her group lost a stone in his first week!! Hearing stories like this really spur you on!

Hi Mary, glad you had a good time, the buffet sounds delish. You will def make it to target in 18 wks, what a great incentive too, where are you off to ? x

Morning Weemo, The buffet sounds wonderful and you did so well to not go mad, I don't think I possess that kind of willpower!

xx

Morning Mary.
Hope you had a great time. All the food sounds lovely at your buffet. Have a great week x

Thanks Gemma ~ hope your WI goes well and that you have a good week too. :D xx

Hi Mary, glad you had a good time, the buffet sounds delish. You will def make it to target in 18 wks, what a great incentive too, where are you off to ? x

Off to Ibiza Betty, never been before so looking forward to it and as you say it is a great incentive and am going to keep that in mind! Hope all good with you too xx :D

Morning Weemo, The buffet sounds wonderful and you did so well to not go mad, I don't think I possess that kind of willpower!

xx

Thanks Shirley, it wasn't easy especially with those lovely desserts but it would have been rude to not have ate at all lol. Hope all good with you xx :D

So have lost 1lb this week :)and I am pleased as it is AF week and I have NEVER lost weight with her about so am happy. I've planned my food for the week ahead and hope to fit in some walking and going to the gym. Thankfully there is nothing planned for this week so maybe, just maybe I might get a 100% week. Hope everyone has a lovely week xx

Well Done Mary!!! 1lb in the right direction chick :)

Well done Weemo on the lb off and also for being so strong with the buffet. ;) :D

Where are you going on holiday to?

PS, like the new avvi ;)

Back