WeeMo's Diary

Yay for skinny jeans! Go you :D

Thanks Hellie ~ I am so pleased that they look ok on, can't wait to wear them now! xx

Skinny jeans rule Mary!!! You hate them and anyone in them when you can't wear them, but when you feel good in them - well that's a different story!!!

Hope you get a good WI result today chick - today is your new day isn't it?
What's planned for the weekend?

Thanks hun ~ other than going out for a meal on Sat night the rest of my weekend is pretty event free and I am SO glad ~ what about you, any plans? Hope you have a good one xx

Congratulations on the skinny jeans weemo, bet you look fab. I haven't been that brave yet but managed to squeeze into a size 10 pair of jeans yesterday - I had to then buy them to give me inspiration!!! (they are a bit stretchy so not a proper 10 but hey!). I have also found out that Taboo has 4 syns per 50ml so not too bad as you can make a glass last for ages! Good luck for today, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you. x

Thanks Shirley ~ Wow well done on the size 10 jeans (a 10 is a 10!!), I'm hoping my next jeans will be that size. Might give Taboo a try sometime but gonna give alcohol a miss for awhile, well a few days anyhow ~ the nice weather has disappeared, it is cold here to-day!! xx

New weigh in day and I have put on as expected ~ 2lb gain (have managed to lose 1lb from the beginning of the week but have not had any official WIs as 2 weeks so taking that into account my gain is 2lb) ~ I am back on the SW wagon again, food diary to the ready and am going to sit and write my plan (with exercise) for the week ahead.

My hubby is cooking a steak and trimmings for me tonight so I asked him to make me SW wedges. Am going out for a meal tomorrow night but have decided to drive so I won't be tempted to have a wine or two! At least with my WI day being changed to a Fri I have 5 days to claw back any damage done at the weekend.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend, xx

You can lose 2lb! Well Done huni

xxx

Not much planned for me this weekend Mary - I'll be out tending the veg patch and garden if the weather stays dry (ish), other than that, I'm taking my daughter to the stables both days and generally catching up on a load of little jobs around the house.
And... i'm being saintly on SW so not going out anywhere! Enjoy your steak and meal out tomorrow, I love steak - I went to the butchers today, will have to remember to get some next time.
Have a good one! xx

Thanks Claire and Jay xx

So tonight is cancelled as my sis-in-law is sick but tbh I am happy (due to the fact that we are not going out, not about my sis-in-law!!). The only bad thing is I now have to cook but at least I can make the meal SW friendly! Am really pleased about changing my WI day as I do think it will make a difference. It's just about 3 months to my holiday and 2 months to my girls night out so I really have to stay on track. Ordered a lovely underwired tankini from the Next website ~ usually any tankinis I see don't have underwiring and with the size of my boobs they are no good to me! Hope it fits!

Ooh you got big boobage then lol

Our night out was cancelled too and Im well chuffed too. I think its last thiing you need when you are trying to shift a few lbs etc!

What ya have for dinner then bean
x

Yip! I have a pair of big boys and with me being so small they look even bigger lol! Mind you my hubby doesn't mind! Thing is they are the last place for weight to come off me ~ would love to be something decent like a 32 B/C.

I know ~ we have had a lot of things on as past month are so and it has really got in the way of my diet! Ended up having a takeaway ~ Chicken Chow Mein with NO alcohol!!!!! xx

Thats not too bad! Iv big boobs too Im a 32H! XXX

I'm a 34E used to be a EE ~ it is a nightmare getting tops to fit properly ~ my friend is a 36A and she can go into primark and get the most gorgeous sets for about £5 whereas I have to pay a fortune ~ am sure you are the same too! xx

Yes :( I go to a shop in bluewater and get all my undies... Right pain in the arris.. I cant afford my back to go any smaller as I will really struggle!

Oh I know the whole primark get up - booooooooooooooooooo!!

You won't half!! I've bought a few from Bravissimo which were lovely, they cater for us big busted girls!! My other friend who is a 38HH and I were chatting the other day and we both agreed that they are such a nuisance whereas my flat chested friend would love bigger boobs and is always stuffing her bras with chicken fillets!!! xx

Always want what we cant have eh :/

x

I just had Alpen Light! Had to syn as had HEXs! x

I ended up making rice pudding which was scrummy, that and half a bag of aero bubbles! Only used 30 syns over my two bad SW days so really pleased ~ leaves me a lot for the next 5 days. Off to mum's soon for sunday lunch then might go for a walk. Feeling motivated again ~ took awhile!!!!!!!!!

Morning weemo, Don't worry about your gain you will have it shifted in no time at all.

I know what you mean about the boobs, I have 32h as well and i'm so worried that if I go down a back size i'll be totally stuffed. I get mine from brastop.com and they are really good, they do all the brands but about 30% cheaper. If if wasn't for them I would consider a reduction as I would find it so hard to get bras never mind nice sets.

Anyway girls, good luck for the week ahead and your new WI day weemo. xx

Thanks Shirley ~ am still on the wagon and pleased as punch that I only had 40 syns from Fri-Sun. Might give that website a try, good luck for your WI too and I hope things are good with you xx

Had a sneaky jump on the scales (my last one before Fri, well I hope!!) and I'm down 1.5lbs so I would love, love, love another 1lb off and that would be me down to my lowest weight in years. Going to get stocked up on SW goodies now and then go a walk later, the sun is shining!!

Good going weemo, I shall keep my fingers crossed for you! I had a sneaky jump on the scales at my mums this morning while dropping my wee one off I so wish I hadn't as I am showing a gain of 2lb (that included me taking my shoes and jeans off just in case!!) but am a bit constipated so hoping that by tomorrow I shall have got things going and broke even this week!!! Bless my mum she is thinking of banning me from her bathroom as I use her scales every time I visit - I refuse to buy a set as I would use them every time I go to the loo! xx

Good going weemo, I shall keep my fingers crossed for you! I had a sneaky jump on the scales at my mums this morning while dropping my wee one off I so wish I hadn't as I am showing a gain of 2lb (that included me taking my shoes and jeans off just in case!!) but am a bit constipated so hoping that by tomorrow I shall have got things going and broke even this week!!! Bless my mum she is thinking of banning me from her bathroom as I use her scales every time I visit - I refuse to buy a set as I would use them every time I go to the loo! xx

Lol ~ hope you get your constipation sorted before your WI Shirley!! Good luck with both!! xx

Hi mary.
I hope your having a great day. fab news about the scales going down, wished mine were!

Had a very busy day Gemma ~ did a big grocery shop (bought tons of fruit ~ my hubby can't believe how much I got!!), then tidied my cupboards and freezer, went a walk with my mum and just after completing a marathon session of housework ~ I am bound to have burned off some calories!!

100% day but tomorrow wont be as good as it's my brother's birthday and they are having a BBQ ~ so I will do a red day, just hope I can resist the desserts and white chocolate birthday cake!

Stick with it Gem and your scales will go down ~ I am really going to try not to weigh in again until Friday xx

Good Morning Mary,
Another bad day for me yesterday, but i have teamed up with one of my ww friends on here and we are doinhg 100% day even tho im doing sw.
I am finding it hard when Steve is not there as im getting bored then eating anything and everything in sight!

Back