WeeMo's Diary

Sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday Gemma but you seem really back on track to-day ~ it is good to have someone to do it with too ~ more motivating. I'm the same when I'm bored, think a lot of people are like this too.

Been eating free food all day so that I can have some syns tonight at my brother's birthday BBQ ~ looking forward to it as my weekend was very quiet and the sun is shining. Didn't manage any exercise today though but am going shopping to Belfast tomorrow with my friend so I will do a lot of walking then! Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Hope the B.B.Q Went well and you had a good time. I wished the sun would come back out here.
Have a great time in belfast today x

Hey weemo, glad to hear you had a good day yesterday. I hope you had a good time at the BBQ. We had one last night and boy do I find staying away from all the bread buns hard!! Thank goodness the weather stayed nice for you and not too bad for your shopping trip in the big smoke. I hope you get some nice things for yourself and manage to stay on track.xx

Hope the B.B.Q Went well and you had a good time. I wished the sun would come back out here.
Have a great time in belfast today x

Hey weemo, glad to hear you had a good day yesterday. I hope you had a good time at the BBQ. We had one last night and boy do I find staying away from all the bread buns hard!! Thank goodness the weather stayed nice for you and not too bad for your shopping trip in the big smoke. I hope you get some nice things for yourself and manage to stay on track.xx

Thanks Gemma and Shirley :hug99:xx

BBQ was fab :D ~ I ate tons but my only guilty pleasure was a small piece of nutella cheesecake :drool: and it was delish!! The weather was great so ended up on the trampoline with the kids and played a bit of football and badminton too.

The only blip is AF has made an appearance:eek: ~ I wasn't expecting her ~ grrrrrrrrrr so maybe won't have my loss this friday after all ~ my belly and boobs are MASSIVE :rolleyes: Oh well ....

Off to Belfast soon ~ another sunny day.:) Maybe pick up a few things for my hols. Still have 30+ syns left for 2 days so hopefully that will be ok xx

Just thought I'd pop along and say Hi chick!
Hope you are having a good day and enjoyed the shopping - I used to spend hours in Belfast, always started the day with a good old Ulster Fry, can't remember the place but it was lovely!! Oh the days before SW......

Keep up the VERY good work!
Jay xx

Morning Weemo, I hope you had a great day yesterday. Sounds like you had a great BBQ. Don't worry about AF with all the walking / trampolining you are doing you'll have weight dropping off in no time and the wonderful thing is that when she goes you can be guarenteed a loss!! xx

Just thought I'd pop along and say Hi chick!
Hope you are having a good day and enjoyed the shopping - I used to spend hours in Belfast, always started the day with a good old Ulster Fry, can't remember the place but it was lovely!! Oh the days before SW......

Keep up the VERY good work!

Jay xx

Morning Weemo, I hope you had a great day yesterday. Sounds like you had a great BBQ. Don't worry about AF with all the walking / trampolining you are doing you'll have weight dropping off in no time and the wonderful thing is that when she goes you can be guarenteed a loss!! xx

Thanks Jay and Shirley ~ hope things are good with you both xx

Had a great day in Belfast ~ even managed to buy a pair of skinny jeans and a dress in a size 10!!! Think they were both big 10's though! My legs are sore to-day because we did some amount of walking!

Ate quite healthy until I got back to my friend's house where we had doritos, wine and dip but I did have syns left so hopefully they will cover my pigging out session. Have to be good as gold to-day.

Weigh in day tomorrow but not holding any high hopes with AF being here but fingers crossed! xx

Well I lost 1.5lbs which I am really pleased with considering it is my *week! I have NEVER lost when I have AF so this has spurred me on. 10lbs to lose before my hols in Sept so have to keep on track. Have my 4 nieces and nephews staying tonight and have bought in tons of nibbles for them but I do intend to resist and save my syns for Saturday night. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

Congratulations Weemo! You will have that 10lb gone long before September. Obviously all that fun exercise ie. trampolining etc paid off!! I did my first Friday WI today and have lost 1lb from last WI on Wednesday so really pleased and I have 1st off now! Just another to go by end of August so need to be really good from now on! xx

well done on the loss, and a 10s a 10 hun, dont knock it xxx

Congratulations Weemo! You will have that 10lb gone long before September. Obviously all that fun exercise ie. trampolining etc paid off!! I did my first Friday WI today and have lost 1lb from last WI on Wednesday so really pleased and I have 1st off now! Just another to go by end of August so need to be really good from now on! xx

Well done Shirley, that is a great achievement ~ good luck with your last stone xx

well done on the loss, and a 10s a 10 hun, dont knock it xxx

Thanks hun ~ I do think they were largish 10's but it is still nice to say I bought size 10 jeans lol xx

Aaarrgh ~ the weekend again ~ survived last night with the kids, didn't go too mad on the nibbles, just had some doritos and a salsa dip and a small piece of pavlova.

Quiet weekend planned, let's hope it works out that way, going to plan my exercise and food for the week ahead ~ really determined to shift this 10lbs before mid aug xx

well done on resisting the majority of the temptation last night x

Well Done on ya loss! * week here too and I lost a lb! x

Morning Mary, well done on your loss and beating AF!
What a star, a bit of motivation and determination really pays off for you.
I'm expecting a bit of a gain tomorrow, busy weekend away but enjoyed it all the same. Met the presenters from Gardener's World, I was very giddy - very starstruck!
Here's to a good week, she says, tucking into some raspberries and strawbs to try and limit the damage.......

Well done on resisting temptation Weemo! I ate like a pig this weekend and feel awful - I still have a sore tum!! Anyway I am going to be 100% good this week and hopefully will be able to claw back a loss!! x

Wow well done, I struggle at weekends, it's not been as bad this weekend as the one before BUT still ate like a pig, drank too many vodka's on a night out and ate even more because of it :break_diet:
Keep it up anyway xx

Thanks everyone ~ I might have resisted temptation on Friday night but I went off the rails Sat and Sun night ~ it was like all the cravings I get with AF before she comes only I got it afterwards this time! I am so disgusted with myself so much so I ignored the scales to-day ~ like you Shirley I have 4 days to claw back any damage that has been done. It is 8 weeks to my girls night out and 13 to my holiday so I am seriously staying on track this time. I can't believe that it has took me so long to lose 7lbs ~ a lot of people on here lose it in their first few weeks. I have also ignored exercising too so incorporating that into my weekly plan from now on.

Big kick up the bum please ~ I so deserve it! xx

You will be grand hun. I know what you mean about some people loosing half a stone in a matter of weeks - I could never manage that! I need to start doing some exercise as i have done none so far apart from buying an exercise dvd and I don't think that counts!!!! x

Back