WeeMo's Diary

Thanks Jay ~ am really chuffed with myself, loving EE lol

Congratulations mary that is a fantastic loss. I have sts the week which is a bit disapointing but hey I WILL have lost something by Wednesday (am WI Wednesday next week as will be away until the 7th so can't WI) My OH said this morning when I was getting dressed that I definately look like I have lost so that has given me a boost. I am going to keep on with the walking and try and get a dvd in once a week and see if that helps shift some lbs!! I hope you have a fab weekend. x

That is great Mary, 3lbs is a fantastic loss. have you enjoyed Extra Easy then? Hope you have a good weekend x

Fab loss huni :)
Well Done! x

wow, well done you, thats fab, you should be sooooooo proud of yourself xxx

3lbs off, now thats fab. Your having more luck than me on EE. Keep up the good work hun.

Thanks everyone ~ can't expect the same loss this week mores the pity ~ tbh I haven't been totally angelic over the weekend as stayed at my mum's and she seems to think I don't eat enough lol!

She made a lovely meal on Fri night (steak, veg and potatoes) and then treated us to a chinese on Sat night and then made a lovely roast dinner yesterday. I enjoyed myself but back to it 100% to-day.

Probably do EE the rest of the week but will take one day at a time. AF is due a visit around the weekend so can't expect WI to show great results on Friday ~ hey ho!

Ah, it's not so bad Mary - thing is, we get so we feel a bit guilty for eating such things and almost get so we don't want to go out!! Back on track today, you have 4 full days to undo any damage and you can do that easily.
Jay xx

Morning Mary, Good to hear you had a good weekend, I wouldn't worry too much about what you ate, it all sounds lush! I haven't been great but not altogether awful either so not too bad! We went for anothe mile walk yesterday so hopefully will help keep the lbs off!! I wi on wednesday so I have my fingers crossed for at least 1lb off!! I am getting used to not loosing though and my determmination is slipping which is not good. I think once I am back from the christening I will sit down and go through the SW stuff again and make sure I am back on track 100%. Wish me luck!!!! x

Ah, it's not so bad Mary - thing is, we get so we feel a bit guilty for eating such things and almost get so we don't want to go out!! Back on track today, you have 4 full days to undo any damage and you can do that easily.
Jay xx

I know what you mean Jay ~ I enjoyed my time with my mum (and her cooking) and the great thing about SW is you can still have your treats and lose weight (just went a little overboard on the chocolate though!).xx

Morning Mary, Good to hear you had a good weekend, I wouldn't worry too much about what you ate, it all sounds lush! I haven't been great but not altogether awful either so not too bad! We went for anothe mile walk yesterday so hopefully will help keep the lbs off!! I wi on wednesday so I have my fingers crossed for at least 1lb off!! I am getting used to not loosing though and my determmination is slipping which is not good. I think once I am back from the christening I will sit down and go through the SW stuff again and make sure I am back on track 100%. Wish me luck!!!! x

Good luck for Wed Shirley, as you say once you get back from the christening you can really get into it again, hopefully that walking will have paid off. xx

Good luck Mary for a 100% day x

Thanks hun xx

I'm pleased to report a 100% day completed even with AF lurking. Don't really expect to lose on Friday but would love a STS. Meals planned out for to-day so aiming for 100%. The sun is shining so after work I will go for a walk. Having sweet cravings with AF lurking and at long last have discovered a yogurt that I like ~ WW dessert yogurts (toffee apple one is scrummy and free, think the lemon cheesecake one is only 1/2syn!) so had one of them and they hit the spot! Will be adding these to my grocery shop from now on.xx

Morning Mary, oooh the lemon cheesecake one sounds lush I may have to investigate!! I have discovered the most lush recipe on here for Lemon fairy cakes - 1/2 each. Needless to say I have been a little over indulgent!!!! Oh well, WI tomorrow I'm hoping for a sts or 1lb loss - any more than that and its a miracle!!! xx

Must try those lemon fairy cakes Shirley, they sound delish. Not long to go until I finish at work and hubby and I have decided on a BBQ ~ have everything in the freezer so plan to keep on track (NO pear cider, normally love this with my BBQ but I haven't had alcohol in over 3 weeks). Hope everyone is enjoying the sun

Morning Mary, I hope you had a nice BBQ and stayed off the pear cider! It rained with us all night and still is this morning which ended our plans to have a bbq tonight, ah well I think a trip to the chinese as a treat may be allowed as we're away at 5am in the morning and I won't be bothered washing pots etc tonight!!

Well, I had WI this morning and believe it or not I lost 2lb!! I am so pleased as I am now under 10st for the first time in I don't know how long! Now to keep it off whilst we are away and get truely back on the wagon after we come back. x

That's fantastic Shirley, really pleased for you ~ you will have to get your stone sticker up!! Have a great time away and enjoy your chinese tonight! xx

BBQ was lovely, I stayed on track, no naughties at all. We wouldn't be having one to-day as it is raining.

Off out with my mum today shopping and will go for lunch, I plan to stay on track ~ it will be another EE day.

Back