WeeMo's Diary

Loving your shoes..... But too high for me!!
Have a great night out xx

Thanks Gemma ~ with me being so tiny (only 5ft) and my husband is 6ft ~ the higher the better tho by the end of the night my feet are always killing me ~ oh well as my mum says pride must suffer!

Going out tonight with my hubby and 3 other couples so really looking forward to it tho am hoping I can be reasonably good SW wise. Doing Mix2max today for the first time ~ had a green lunch so having a red dinner, I fancy a steak.

No exercise to-day though :( as am busy getting sorted for going out tonight as we are staying over at my best mate's. She lives beside the Giants Causeway so am planning to walk round it tomorrow, hangover permitting.

Been reading over some old SW mags so have eyed out a few new recipes and if they are nice I will post them on the recipe thread.

I wish I could do heels. But alas, God made me real tall lol

Hope you have a good night out and good look with the last couple pounds for wedding goal :)

Weemo your shoes are lovely, i can't wait to start wearing heels again, i used to quite regularly but since i got big my ankles are really sore and my poor wee feet can't take them!! Hope you had a good night x

*WeeMo's Diary* ~ Oh Never Again!!!

:thankyou:Thanks Betty and Fuffs (How tall r u Fuffs!!!!!). You will be wearing heels again soon Betty :)

Went out last night, :drunk: didn't get to bed until 5am and am hungover, had about half a bottle of white wine and about 6 gins (I think!!). Danced a lot and at one stage my friends and me were up on the stage singing with the band :eek:. Still, it was a good night and I didn't have a starter or dessert and ordered a steak. However, to-day I had fish and chips :slap: but am determined to be good the rest of the day.

Weigh in tomorrow and am not expecting a loss, I will be lucky if I stay the same so fingers crossed.

I bet you will be fine!! Fingers crossed :)

Yeah, I am very tall lol...so heels are a rarity, and only small wedge or kitten if I do lol

Glad you had a good night weemo, you never know , with all that dancing you my have even lost weight . I find that i can cope with going out and sticking to plan, it is the next day for me usually when i'm hungover i want to eat everything in sight x

1lb on for me I'm afraid but I consider myself lucky that it wasn't more after my indulgent weekend!

I agree with you Betty ~ I had saved my syns for Sat night and reckon I didn't go over but with my hangover yesterday I just wanted to eat comforting foods ie fish and chips and chocolate!

Back on plan to-day ~ on a Green Day.

B ~ Fresh fruit salad.
L ~ Baked potato with beans
D ~ Pea and ham risotto.

Planning 30mins on the treadmill.

well done on staying with the plan, good luck for a good week, i have my wi later after my saturday night lets see how i do!

Thanks Amy and Gemma :D Hope your WI goes well Gemma, good luck!

Well been back on plan after my indulgent weekend and had a sneaky jump on the scales this morning and am glad to say that it is still showing a 1lb gain, I thought it might have shown up more today.

Out and about to-day but am well prepared - wholemeal roll with SBurys BGTY Egg Mayo and lots and lots of fruit. Want that 1lb to be gone at next WI. Gonna have some scrummy SW chips, egg, beans and quorn sausages tonight for dinner.

Told my family not to be getting me an Easter egg this year would much prefer flowers, here's hoping!!:D

I dont want Eggs either!!

Glad back on plan.. that lb will be gone soon nuff :)
x

You can do it! That 1lb will be off in no time! :) Isnt that Sainsbury Egg Mayo mix toatally free?? I never shop there but i would make a point in going in to get some! It would be scrummy with baked potatoes or anything really. xx

Hey Weemo I know what you mean about no one noticing! My mum is usually the only one that says anything as my OH doesn't notice much!!! Bless her my mum usually tells me that I have lost wieight off my face!! I was more hoping to loose it off my belly but hey she just wants to make me feel better. xx

Glad to see your back on the plan.
I will let you no how my wi goes, i am hoping for a sts if i can as the meal out and a bad evening one night while Steve was working.

Glad you are back on track weemo, that lb will come off in no time. I was in sainsbury's today looking for the egg mayo and there wasn't any. Every time i go looking for something i can never get it. Must be all the fellow sw'ers buying it all. It's the same when i go to morrisons for the sausages, there's never any grrr!!!

I dont want Eggs either!!

Glad back on plan.. that lb will be gone soon nuff :)
x

I hope so Claire, have been good ~ during the week is always ok for me it's the weekend that does the damage!

I delivered Easter eggs to my nieces and nephews last night and they opened them ~ there I was totally surrounded by scrummy chocolate. I didn't have any ~ my niece said I could just sniff it and it would be just as good as tasting it ~ yea right!!! Still don't want one of my own tho!

Hi Mary,
How was your day yesterday for you? xx

Hi Gemma, had a busy day yesterday but managed to stay on plan. Didn't get any exercise done though :( but planning on walking around the shops later lol.

Glad you are back on track weemo, that lb will come off in no time. I was in sainsbury's today looking for the egg mayo and there wasn't any. Every time i go looking for something i can never get it. Must be all the fellow sw'ers buying it all. It's the same when i go to morrisons for the sausages, there's never any grrr!!!

Thanks Betty :) ~ when I was in Sainsburys there was hardly any left ~ I was thinking the same that there must be a lot of SW members buying it! It is really scrummy.

You can do it! That 1lb will be off in no time! :) Isnt that Sainsbury Egg Mayo mix toatally free?? I never shop there but i would make a point in going in to get some! It would be scrummy with baked potatoes or anything really. xx

Awww thanks Tilly, I hope so! Yeah that Egg Mayo is totally free ~ I love it, I usually have it in a roll with some bacon but I've had it on a baked potato too. You should try some. ;)

Hey Weemo I know what you mean about no one noticing! My mum is usually the only one that says anything as my OH doesn't notice much!!! Bless her my mum usually tells me that I have lost wieight off my face!! I was more hoping to loose it off my belly but hey she just wants to make me feel better. xx

I know what you mean!! :D It just cheers you up when someone says doesn't it? My sis-in-law has since said so it made me happy.

To-day is yet another green day, I much prefer them to red. I go shopping with my mum every Wednesday and we always go to a lovely wee cafe ~ since doing SW it's a bit harder to choose as although there are salads, pasta and potato dishes, most of them have cream in them :sigh: but I enjoy the time I spend with my mum. That's the great thing about SW, nothing is banned so it really is a plan for life :D

I will do thanks Mo...il make a point in droppin by at some stage and get some. Its my weigh in tonight and am rather nervous as i feel really bloated today, dont know why maybe the feed of pasta i ate for my tea last night...but am off work now for a week so today i plan to do a couple of hours at the gym round lunch time so maybe thatil help. xx :)

Back