WeeMo's Diary

Well done on not eating the chocolate....
I am having my hairdone tomorrow after work at my mum's hairdressers which is 1hr from me. But then i go to my mums for dinner then home.
The good thing is makes the night alot shorter as Steve not there till 6 am next morning.
Hoping we can spend some time together good Friday.

I will do thanks Mo...il make a point in droppin by at some stage and get some. Its my weigh in tonight and am rather nervous as i feel really bloated today, dont know why maybe the feed of pasta i ate for my tea last night...but am off work now for a week so today i plan to do a couple of hours at the gym round lunch time so maybe thatil help. xx :)

Hope your WI went well Tilly :) working out will definately tone you up, makes you feel good too. xx

Well done on not eating the chocolate....
I am having my hairdone tomorrow after work at my mum's hairdressers which is 1hr from me. But then i go to my mums for dinner then home.
The good thing is makes the night alot shorter as Steve not there till 6 am next morning.
Hoping we can spend some time together good Friday.

I hope you get something sorted for Friday Gemma, especially when you are getting your hair done! When I get mine done I always want to go out!:D

Had another good SW day but am not feeling well :sign0137: ~ been to the doctors with very bad tummy pains so have inflammation in my bowel and got antibiotics and anti-spasmodic tabs to take. Told me to rest up too:zz: , if I could I would! Hopefully feel better in a day or two. Gonna sit and read the new SW magazine and see what new recipes I can try.

Hope you are feeling better soon weemo, the sw mag is fab and it has some good recipes this time round x

Hope you start to feel better Mary. Have a nice Easter, will be about later to update on the hair process!

Thanks Gemma and Betty ~ still not great :( but am hoping that the antibiotics will work soon. Under doctor's and my hubby's orders to rest so am just doing that. :D Bought a lot of old SW mags on Ebay so gonna have a read through them.

You're right Betty, the new SW has some great recipes!

Got my Jayne torvill's dvd back again so if I feel better tomorrow I'm going to do that.

Been 100% this week so am hoping my gain from last week will be gone.

Well feeling a lot better to-day so much so that my hubby is taking me out to a new restaurant that I've been dying to go to so really looking forward to that! My appetite hasn't been great as past few days so am hoping that the sight of some gorgeous food will do just the trick!

Nothing much planned for Easter except all my family are coming on Saturday night for Pizza takeaway. Hope to be relaxing for the rest of the time.

Had a sneaky weigh in and that 1lb appears to have gone but WI is not until Monday so we will see!

Hope you all have a lovely Easter, xx

pleased you are feeling better chick, have a great easter hun.xx

Glad to hear your feeling better weemo....Hope you have a nice Easter! And that goes to everyone else to! :D xx

Thanks Susan and Tilly ~ am still not totally better but getting there.:)

My appetite has improved tho!:17729: Needless to say I wasn't on plan at all over the weekend, I didn't even complete my food diary.:(

I had a lovely lunch of chicken goujons and garlic fries on friday for my lunch at a new restaurant, at night I had a chinese (beef chow mein), pizza, chips (not SW), garlic bread and dip on Sat night, half a Flake easter egg, home-made easter muffins, some mini eggs and lots more .... you get the picture!!:break_diet:

The only saving grace was I had no alcohol as on antibiotics!

I am SO not looking forward to my WI tomorrow plus it's my *week which is not good at all:sigh:

I am expecting a gain,tbh I deserve it but I am going to draw a line under it and start afresh tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a nice Easter xx

Last edited:
Well I don't know how but I have lost 1lb this week!!!!!!!!!! I was expecting to have had a gain as I had a very indulgent weekend.

This has inspired me for the week ahead plus I'm starting to feel a lot better, antibiotics must be working.:)

Going to plan my meals after I finish on here and then get my groceries tomorrow.

On a red day to-day, had a lovely spicy chicken salad for lunch and my hubby is cooking a roast for dinner. Gonna have a lazy night, back to reality tomorrow:(

Thanks Gemma, pure fluke though cause I ate like mad at the weekend plus I'm due a visit from AF soon. I think the scales will catch up with me next Monday but I will try to be reasonable until then.

Going to be hard though as have my 4 nieces and nephews staying tonight (I always have lots of treats in for them including my fave Pringles), going to my friends for my tea on Friday night and have a wedding to go to on Saturday.

Oh well....... I will do my best.

Having another red day - fruit for breakfast, bacon and cheese in a roll for lunch and steak and veg for my dinner.

I was looking through old photos last night and could not believe how much my weight has yo-yoed (sp) over the past few years. The pic of me in my avatar was when I was about a 10/small 12 and was last June so that's where I'm hoping to get back to, fingers crossed!

Well SW is not going to plan at all!! I don't know what is wrong with me ~ I'm just eating anything and everything in sight, mind you AF is late so that could be the cause! Had my nieces and nephews sleep over last night and had got them in treats so of course I just had to eat along with them ~ pringles, doritos, dip, sweets, popcorn, nuts, chocolate....AAAARGH!!!!!!!

Anyhow am off out with my mum so will be going to our usual cafe, I don't even feel like being on SW today but I will try.

Might give EE a try and see how I get on over the next few days, I seriously need a kick up the bum!

Well weemo your not on your own. I ate like a pig all over easter and to top it all off me and the other half had a chinese last night, he got a kung po and i got a chicken curry and we both split it between us topping off with chips and boiled rice lol not to mention the crisps, choc etc i ate over Easter. But am back on plan today, av only eaten a mullerlight yougurt and a cup of coffee so far. Although i am at a wedding on Fri but its a carvery so il try and stick to EE and fill up on meat and veg but its the cheesecake for dessert thats the bother lol. But to be honest if i cant stay on plan this week i am going to try extra hard next week cos the holiday is getting closer...only 9 weeks this sat to go! :D And i think i am going to give weigh in a miss tonight! :O xxx

Hi weemo, just been catching up on you diary. Ha youre not alone with the eating everything in sight!!! i have went a bit mad with easter and what not but this is day one back on track for me. Don't worry chick you will get back on track. Enjoy your day out with your mum. xx

Well Tilly and Betty I'm glad to know I'm not on my own!! I am really disgusted with myself :cry:, had another disastrous day (food wise, other than that it was great), so cross with myself!! I feel like not bothering the rest of the week :break_diet:and starting afresh on Monday as I'm going out on Friday night for my tea and I've a wedding to go to on Saturday, Sunday will probably be spent nursing a hangover and eating to comfort myself:(

My motivation has gone right out of the window, maybe it's AF, she still has not made an appearance, gawd I hate her!

Back on track to-day and feeling more upbeat though I did have a sneaky jump on the scales and they are showing a gain of 2lbs, but tbh I'm not surprised. Still no AF though.

Can't wait for this wedding to be over, after that I don't have any real distractions so can focus on SW and my goal for my hols in September. I'm going to sit tonight and plan my exercise and food for next week.

On a green day ~ I always feel fuller on them. Going out for a walk too.

Good luck on a good 100% day. At the minute i am find the diet very hard, i keep cheating of an evening, but today i am doing a green day. And tonight i am going to be 100% first day in 2 weeks! I done 30 mins on the wii step and im gonna do it again tonight hoping to loose some of my 3.5 this week.
Have a good day xx

Thanks Gemma ;) I know what you mean though, it is the evening time I find the hardest.

Just back in from shopping with my hubby (a rarity!!) but he was in a shopping mood :D We had a lovely wee time, went for coffee (I didn't have any buns!) and then went to the local forest park for a walk. He is busy making dinner now (SW friendly!) and then we are for watching a film.

My friend is starting SW on Monday so this will motivate me too. I really want to get back on track again.

Sounds like you have had a good day - well done on resisting the buns, that's always hard in a coffee shop - you should be back on track in no time :D Good luck xx

Back