WeeMo's Diary

Have a great time Mary xx

Glad you're happy with your STS hun, and pleased your knee is feeling better! Have a fantastic time on holiday. Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.

H xxx

Hi Mary, hope you have a great time. Well done for sts, i think that is fab as you have been unable to exercise due to your knee xx

Hi Mary, not sure when you're back from holiday but must be soon;0

Hope you've had a lovely time hun and that your leg is all better.

Your diary had slipped off the first page so have bumped you up again:)

Hi everyone and thanks for all your lovely posts and for bumping my diary!

Well had a fantastic holiday, really relaxing ~ the food at the hotel was out of this world so SW went by the wayside! 6/7 days were sunny, it rained the last day but it was still warm ~ we just sat in a beach bar and shared a jug of sangria!! Had a few drinks too, though not too bad ~ we walked a serious amount everyday so I think that helped keep my gain from escalating ~ 2lbs on from hols plus another 1lb on since I came back!!! Official WI and restart will be Friday.

How has everyone been? Looking forward to catching up ~ missed you guys! (((((hugs)))))

Ah tis good to see you back chick! Glad you had a good time, 2lb really isn't bad at all for hols :)
You'll be at that target soon enough hun. xx

Welcome back Mary, glad you had a fab holiday, 2lbs is nothing of a a holiday gain, it will soon come off again. Hope you enjoy this week of non sw before you start back on plan xx

Hey Hun, Welcome back you were sorely missed! 2lb is great, especially when the food was lovely. I'm glad you had a great holiday you deserved it hun! x

Hi Mary,
Great to see you back with such a small gain. You done very well. Jope the holiday was nice.
I will keep coming over to see you xx

woohoo! you're back!! Glad you had a lovely time. Where did you go on holiday?????
a 2lb gain is fine you'll be back in the sw zone and it will go again quickly.

Good to have you back:)
We're counting down to Xmas now!!!

Thanks everyone, it's nice to be back among my friends :D

We were in Ibiza Justine, really loved it, in fact we have booked to go back to the same hotel next year but for 2 weeks (in a moment of madness in July my hubby noticed this holiday and booked it even though we hadn't been ~ thankfully we loved it so something to look forward to in the New Year).

Was extremely pleased with the 2lbs gain though mad with myself for putting on another 1lb when I got back:mad:. Proves that exercise does work as we never stopped eating! Even though I'm not writing my food diary this week I am trying to be reasonably good, in fact today I have been 100%, though I just seem to want to eat all the time:eek:

When I get a minute I am going to plan my food diary for next week so that I can get groceries on Wed. It's 7 weeks to my hubby's big birthday so that will be a party plus I'm planning on taking him away for a few days, maybe to Dublin (though this will depend on money!!). On top of this I have 6 more birthdays before Christmas ~ all close family and friends and we always hold a big Halloween party every year ~ I am just wondering how I am ever supposed to get to target???? :eek::eek::eek::eek: This doesn't even include Christmas nights out ~ I think the key will be planning!!!:rolleyes: Am also thinking I need to win the lottery lol!

glad you had such a great time, you've got next year to look forward to now:)

Sounds like you have a busy few months ahead. I've got a hen night , a wedding and a night out in Brighton in October, then November it's my birthday and my eldest's birthday too.

Sounds like you and your hubby are going to enjoy his big birthday! I had mine 2 years ago but didn't want any parties cos I was too fat!!!!! I always said I didn't want to be fat and 40 and i was lol!! Still, I'm getting there now, maybe i'll have a target party:)

good luck with your food planning for the week ahead and catch up later.

Morning Mary, how are you today, what are you up to, have a good day whatever you do xx

Thanks Justine ~ sounds like you have a busy time ahead too!! xx

Hi Betty ~ hope you had a nice day hun xx

Well busy day for me ~ really busy with work and will be for quite awhile plus I have took on some extra work to do at home ~ need the money for all these up and coming birthdays and of course Christmas!! Diet wise ~ not as good as yesterday, I think it's the cold weather lol.

Hi mary, not to worry about not being as good as yesterday, you can get back to the straight and narrow on Friday. i know what you mean about the cold weather making you want to eat, just make sure come wednesday you have pleanty of sw comfort foods, i.e. sw chips etc. What is it you work as, i have been talking to you for months and don't even know what you do xx

welcome back, well done on a minimal gain x

You want to move down to the south east girls, the weather here is still lovely... sorry to rub it in!!!!

hope your day went well at work, it's good to hear you're busy and have some extra to do with the next few weeks being costly.
How has your food day been?

Back