WeeMo's Diary

birthday-cake.jpg

MMMMM CAKE!

Hope you've had a fab birthday Mary :)
May your 39th year be the best ever.

x

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes ~ love the pic Hellie!!

I had a great day, went shopping though just bought reduced Christmas stuff and a bag, made up my mind I am not buying any clothes until I lose some weight. Had a lovely meal and "party" in the evening. Had a few wines, dessert and cake, well it was my birthday! Going out to see Avatar soon and then getting an Indian takeaway for our tea ~ it's back to SW with a vengeance tomorrow and I am looking forward to it!

Glad you had a lovely day
I went shopping today and did end up with a couple of skirts - hopefully for next month - I am buying in the sales and hanging where I can see them :):):)

Glad you had a lovely birthday and are keen to get back to SW. We can do this Mary. You'll be at target pretty soon hun:)

Glad to read you had a great birthday and good luck with getting back on plan! Sure you'll shift the poundage in no time!

I know what you mean about buying new clothes, I'm busy ignoring all the sales as I have no intention of buying new clothes til I've slimmed down to goal or nearly there! So that will hopefully be the middle of the year, but I'll take it as it comes! :D

Back on the wagon again and tbh glad to be there! Bought a new notebook that I am going to use as my food diary ~ I'm not successful if I don't write it down. I have also planned my dinners for the week ahead ~ WI is Friday but am going to adjust my stats today. I eventually found the courage to weigh myself and I have gained *whispers* 8lbs since my holiday mid September. I am also going to measure myself and am planning on buying an exercise game for the Wii, not sure which one yet, will have to check it out.

Plan for today is to thoroughly declutter and clean a room (planning on doing one each day until they are all done), go for a walk (still snow here, getting fed up with it now!) and take down the remaining Xmas decorations. That should keep me busy :)

Hope everyone is having a good Monday so far :)

Btw I highly recommend the film Avatar 3D, we loved it! xx

Last edited:
Hi Weemo sorry I missed your birthday. Trust the guy to be the letdown lol. Glad to read you had a great time.

I used to write my food diary on my PC, but it became a bit of a pain as I was never near my PC when I needed, and when I was at the PC I always had better things to do lol.

I ended up doing the same as you, and now keep a notebook. I don't carry it around with me but I find it very useful in keeping track of what I've had, and it also helps me plan shopping/meal plans and even works as a one-stop shop for ingredients and syn amounts. Love it and would recommend it to anyone who doesn't already keep one.

Best bit of advice I ever heard for SW was: "Before you bite it, write it!"

Hi Mary I am another with a note book
I have started writing in mine and had dinner planned - lets hope it works really well for the both of us
H xx

Hi Mary, 8lbs since September is pretty good going, i gained more than that over xmas:( I might use your notebook idea, i write my diary on computer print outs but then you have lots of loose bits of paper. I agree that writing it down really helps so will start doing this again.

My hubby went to see Avatar and loved it too,glad you enjoyed it:)

Hi there weemo, fellow flylady fan ?

How did the decluttering go-i am starting tomorrow,beginning with the huge pile of ironning that seems to be taking up half of the kitchen

Hi Mary, hope you had a fab xmas, new year and birthday. Well done for getting back on plan. Good luck, i'm sure you will reach your target soon xx

Hi chick, belated Happy Birthday from me xx
I'm 39 this year too.... not sure how I feel about approaching 40, I guess I can't change anything though so no point fretting too much about it!!
Well done on finding the courage to get weighed and 8lb isn't bad over that amount of time, I put 6lb on in 2 weeks - eek!
You'll feel so good getting back on the plan though hun, good luck with it. xx

Hi Weemo sorry I missed your birthday. Trust the guy to be the letdown lol. Glad to read you had a great time.

I used to write my food diary on my PC, but it became a bit of a pain as I was never near my PC when I needed, and when I was at the PC I always had better things to do lol.

I ended up doing the same as you, and now keep a notebook. I don't carry it around with me but I find it very useful in keeping track of what I've had, and it also helps me plan shopping/meal plans and even works as a one-stop shop for ingredients and syn amounts. Love it and would recommend it to anyone who doesn't already keep one.

Best bit of advice I ever heard for SW was: "Before you bite it, write it!"

Better late than never Dave, thanks :)

Love your last bit of advice, very true!! xx

Hi Mary I am another with a note book
I have started writing in mine and had dinner planned - lets hope it works really well for the both of us
H xx

It will work for us H, hope to-day is going good for you xx

Hi Mary, 8lbs since September is pretty good going, i gained more than that over xmas:( I might use your notebook idea, i write my diary on computer print outs but then you have lots of loose bits of paper. I agree that writing it down really helps so will start doing this again.

My hubby went to see Avatar and loved it too,glad you enjoyed it:)

I do think writing it down is crucial for me, you have been doing so well hun so it's whatever works for you. Have a good day xx

Hi there weemo, fellow flylady fan ?

How did the decluttering go-i am starting tomorrow,beginning with the huge pile of ironning that seems to be taking up half of the kitchen

Jane ~ I got half a room done so that is always a start, spent ages on the flylady site reading about doing housework instead of doing it lol! Hope you got the ironing started! xx

Hi Mary, hope you had a fab xmas, new year and birthday. Well done for getting back on plan. Good luck, i'm sure you will reach your target soon xx

Thanks hun and welcome back xx

Hi chick, belated Happy Birthday from me xx
I'm 39 this year too.... not sure how I feel about approaching 40, I guess I can't change anything though so no point fretting too much about it!!
Well done on finding the courage to get weighed and 8lb isn't bad over that amount of time, I put 6lb on in 2 weeks - eek!
You'll feel so good getting back on the plan though hun, good luck with it. xx

Thanks Jay ~ I'm the same hun, can't change our age so just have to grin and bear it. One thing is for sure it gives me another good reason to get to target and stay there! xx

I had a 100% day yesterday and am doing well to-day. However I weighed myself today again, I know I shouldn't have, but I have put on another 1lb!! It must be my birthday celebrations catching up with me! Not for weighing myself again until Friday, my official WI day.

Had planned to go and get some groceries but won't be able to because of the snow ~ we have had it constantly as past 2 weeks and I am so fed up with it! I live in the country so our roads are not gritted. More decluttering is on the agenda for to-day, might see if I can spend some of my birthday money on Ebay, I am getting withdrawel symptoms from not shopping!! xx

Mary dont spend it
do the decluttering and then it will make room for the smaller clothes you will soon be needing :):)

bless you hun, stuck with snow for 2 weeks!!!! We had our first snow on Sunday night and it was lovely to see as it's so rare here. Still lurking and we may get some more this week.

Hope your wi goes well on friday and that naughty 1lb has gone:)

Will have to investigate the flylady- never heard of it:)

Mary dont spend it
do the decluttering and then it will make room for the smaller clothes you will soon be needing :):)

Well H, I didn't spend anything!! I started the decluttering and didn't want to stop, I had no time to shop!! You are so right about waiting and buying smaller clothes, hope all is good with you :D xx

bless you hun, stuck with snow for 2 weeks!!!! We had our first snow on Sunday night and it was lovely to see as it's so rare here. Still lurking and we may get some more this week.

Hope your wi goes well on friday and that naughty 1lb has gone:)

Will have to investigate the flylady- never heard of it:)

Thanks hun :) ~ the flylady site is a site about housework, mommyb recommended it, must say it is very good! xx

Ok so I am starting to feel better again, less sluggish and tired, it's amazing what 2 days on SW can do!! Must say though I am absolutely STARVING at night, think it is with being used to eating non-stop in Dec!! So glad to back on SW again, it does seem to help my Crohn's too :D

Got a new fitness DVD (yes another one!!) :rolleyes: in yesterday from Lovefilm, 10mins blitz for hips, tummy and thighs :character00115: so am planning on giving that a go. I am also for continuing with the decluttering which is making me feel good, sad I know! :eek: I am also planning to go a walk in the snow. Dinner tonight will be SW wedges, Chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with cheese with the BBQ sauce from the recipe section and veg ~ really looking forward to that:drool:

Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday so far xx

Back