WeeMo's Diary

Friday again! Wasn't going to bother with WI due to being sick this week but I did and I stayed the same. It goes to show you that not eating does not mean a loss! Though I haven't had anything to eat yet I am going to have some homemade soup soon, not sure about dinner. Feeling a little better but still exhausted, I hate this as there is so much I want to do around the house, my decluttering was going so well too! That's my problem, I put too much pressure on myself, I want everything perfect. No plans for the weekend, maybe go and see Sherlock Holmes if I am up to it. Have a great weekend everyone xx

You are more likely to have a good loss next week now
enjoy your weekend and dont worry about the decluttering - it will be there when you are well enough to do it :)

hope you start to feel a bit better over the weekend mary. Well done on sts although i doubt dieting is a priority right now. have a good week.

Haven't posted as day or two as not much to report! Am starting to feel lots better, still tired but appetite has picked up and am feeling optimistic again :) Been walking 2miles a day since Saturday and really enjoying it, it's taking me 30minutes so not too bad. Have more or less been on plan over the weekend ~ having SW lasagne for my dinner tonight so looking forward to that. Have started my food diary again which really does keep me on the straight and narrow. Hope everyone is having a good Monday xx

Hi Mary, just catching up hun. I'm so pleased you are feeling better.
I haven't made lasagne for ages, I may do that soon - someone also mentioned shepherds pie on one of the other threads and that got my taste buds tingling - variety is key!!
Take care chick. xx

Well done on the walking
and as for the food diary - I am very good when I am doing mine - when it lapses (as it did sunday) I eat far more
so I think you have taken a very positive step :)

hi Mary, glad you're feeling a bit better. Well done on the walking, I actually went for my first walk for a while this evening; it's just been too cold or wet recently.
Let's hope we both have a better week, i think i'll start writing a food diary again after WI.

Another day nearly gone, busy, busy, busy! Went another 2 mile walk and really enjoyed it. Made paella for my dinner which was yummy. Quick peek at the scales but they haven't moved *sigh*. Cleared out my food cupboards whilst dinner was cooking so have them all sitting nice and tidy (my hubby thinks I have OCD!) ~ had been to Tesco earlier in the day so lots of healthy food in the house though I did buy a Malteser bunny which works out at 8 syns so going to have that as my treat to-day. xx

isnt it great you can build in such yummy treats
well done on your day - seems to be a bit of a theme going with many of us - all this tidying and decluttering

How is the walking going Mary
hope all is well with you

what day is your weigh in I cant remember :)

Thanks H and Justine xx

H ~ Friday is my WI day.

Just a quickie as off out soon ~ still walking my 2 miles each day and really enjoying it, will increase this next week. Feeling a bit bloated actually, I have been very good this week and was hoping for at least 1lb off but not sure now :( Having SW chicken curry and turmeric rice for my dinner (have the chicken marinading at the moment and it smells delish!!) Not having any wine with it either which I usually love *sigh* ~ haven't had any alcohol since my birthday, almost 3 weeks ago *polishes halo* Off tomorrow so going to do more decluttering, I am being very thorough thus very slow, at this rate I will have finished for Easter!

well done you on the alcohol free time!! Bet you're feeling better for it too, i still have the odd rum and diet coke at the mo, did drink quite a bit of wine over xmas which probably contributed to the weight gain.
Well done on your decluttering, i do odds and ends but really need to get stuck into it.

have a good day:)

WI day again and it's a 1lb off! If I be honest I would have liked a little more as I have been on plan all week but a 1lb is a 1lb and they all add up :) Even though it's a yukky day here I am still going out a walk and then going to do some housework and hopefully some decluttering. Nothing much planned for the weekend other than having my mum and brother for their dinner on Sat night ~ I am doing a roast dinner so EE again! Hope everyone has a good weekend xx

seeing as you already have a healthy BMI your one pound it great
as a percentage of your body weight its a great loss
remember when you are heavier you lose a pound and its much less of the percentage of your total weight

so all in all its a great loss
have a great meal with your family - so nice to be in control of the cooking - can then still eat to plan and they dont even know it :):):)

Back