WeeMo's Diary

Mary its so great to have a nice relaxed weekend
I too have spent most of mine relaxing but did have to go shopping today :)

Hi mary, really interested in your calorie counting exercise this week. i too am using the myfitnesspal website, but rather than just calorie counting i've decided to put in a weeks worth of pre-planned SW meals and see what the calorie intake is. I'm not changing what i'm planning to eat for dinner, for eg, but it is making me think twice about that extra banana to snack on, or that mullerlight for pud - do i really need it if it's going to tip the balance of calories in/out for that day? I'm also obsessed with this, and i know it's not really healthy or sustainable in the long term, but i've needed a boost lately with my weight loss, and i'm just using it to be more aware of what i'm putting in my gob, i suppose. :p

good luck with it this week, and keep us updated on your progress.

I'm very naughty and weigh in every morning at home ( i know, i know!) but i'm starting to see results from just doing this since Friday, so who knows...it might be a good combo - SW and monitoring calories? xxx

again, good luck! xxx

Thanks hun :D I just want to see how I get on for a week but tbh I am a teensy bit fed up with calorie counting and am constantly thinking of food! SW is such a fab programme but with me it's portion control ~ I had entered my SW food diary for a day and couldn't believe how many calories I had consumed even though I had had very little syns! I am now allowed 1200 calories plus any earned through exercise but I am not using them for food. The website is a real eye opener but SW fits so well into my everyday life. Good luck too with getting to target, you have done so well xx

Mary its so great to have a nice relaxed weekend
I too have spent most of mine relaxing but did have to go shopping today :)

Glad you had a nice weekend H and hope you enjoyed the shopping :) xx

Monday again ~ just in from work and about to go out a walk, still snow here but not too much. Had a sneaky jump on the scales and it's showing 1lb off :D so happy with that but still have a few more days to go to my official WI. Have been keeping below my 1200 calories everyday but when I look back over my diary to last Friday, I have not been eating as healthy as I was on SW! :(

Making pizza tonight from the recipe on here, will have it with salad and garlic bread. Plan to do some decluttering when I get back in from my walk. Hope everyone is having a good Monday xx

The home made pizza turned out great Justine, will be making it again for sure!

Just in from the doctor's, had to get my usual quarterly blood test to check on the Crohn's. He has put me on antibiotics as I have been having really bad tummy pains so hopefully they will do the trick. Been feeling very tired recently so thinks I might be anaemic ~ in truth I haven't stopped as while ~ mum had surgery last week so have been spending a lot of time at her's recently and doing her housework and some cooking too. Thing is I should be doing more than I do for her already so that is one of my NY resolutions. Off to Tesco soon to get her and me some groceries. Trying to resist weighing myself until Friday!! Have soup in the slow cooker and going to have a gammon and leek potato bake and veg for my dinner. Plan to take it easy tonight ~ Shameless is on so will watch that! xx

Last edited:
sorry to hear you've been feeling grotty. Hope the anti biotics help. Hope your mum is on the mend too.

I'll have to try the pizza one day, is it the one with the tesco bread mix?

Hi Mary,
Just checking in hun, not been on much recently, work and home have been a bit busy but I'm missing my mini friends!
Hope you are feeling better soon. Glad to hear the pizza was good, I love pizza so must make that soon.
Take care Mary.
Love Jay xx

Morning
Hope you have a good Thursday :)

Morning mary.:)
I hope the meds work quickly and you feel alot better soon...love the new avatar very sparkleeeeeeee x

Mary hoping you are feeling better and getting enough rest
good luck for the weigh in tomorrow

H xx

Thanks for all the lovely visits and kind wishes, it means a lot :) xxxxx

I was about to post my reply yesterday but my internet connection went down and it's only up again this morning! I am still not feeling great, had a really bad day yesteray ~ pain was very bad and I ate next to nothing. I have been referred for a scan as my doctor thinks that I have diverticulitis as well as Crohn's Disease, so I have to rest and eat a low fibre diet until the infection has gone. I just want to sleep all the time, can't wait for the tabs to work!

I am not concentrating on any diet at the moment just on getting better :) I did weigh myself and another 1lb has came off but I'm sure this is not a true reflection as my eating this week has been erratic. Will be having a quiet and relaxing weekend, hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

Oh Mary so sorry you are in that much pain
hope the scan appointment is soon

every pound off counts - I know you dont feel like you deserve it but it is one step nearer your target :)

hopefully you will get a remission with the pain

H xx

I think you are entirely right not to worry too much about the diet at the moment Weemo - just take good care and be kind to yourself! Hope they get you sorted out soon :fingerscrossed:

Back