WeeMo's Diary

8 stone 8 lbs ~ body fat 28.5%
(going to record this every WI day so I can keep track)

Stayed the Same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am so happy!! It is thanks to you guys on here who gave me support when I needed it so ((((((((hugs))))))) to you all!

Have my food diary out, my dinner made, just have to pop in oven (gammon and leek potato bake) and am going on the treadmill for 30 mins, will just be walking it though.

As for the weekend we are out tomorrow night but I have volunteered to drive so that I won't have any wine. Mojo is firmly back in place ~ my holidays are only 7.5 weeks away so some hard work to be done by then! Thanks again everyone and have a good weekend. xx

Shirley ~ Hope you enjoyed your birthday cake and that you had a lovely day xx

Yay, well done you!!!

Woop woop :)

Happy days are here again for you girl. Lets all have a cracking week!

Thats great hun!!!! Your mojo is firmly back where it belongs.:D I had a great day, SW went out the window though! Jon and kids made me a mint aero cheesecake which was devine:break_diet: and there is still some left so today is not going to be a good diet day either. We had a chinese for tea and as usual ordered enough to feed two families so will be having that tonight with a bottle of wine - am thinking sod it I'll be back on track on Saturday and I do plan a 3 mile walk tonight BEFORE the wine, chinese and cheesecake!!!!!! :confused:

I hope you have a good night out and that all goes to plan!!

Hi Mary, glad things are going well for you. My holiday is in just over a fortnight so I'm trying hard to shift a few more pounds and tone up a bit:)
I also have a treadmill which has been gathering dust for ages!! But i started using it again this week and have even started slow jogging for 15 mins followed by a 15 min walk twice so far this week. My thighs certainly ache!!:whacky068:

Good luck with your exercise:)

Hi Mary, just been catching up, just been lurking a bit here and there, well done on getting your mojo firmly back in place , i've been a baddy this last week but hopefully will get back on track today. Well done on the exercise , you are doing really well, keep it up hun xxx

Yay, well done you!!!

Woop woop :)

Happy days are here again for you girl. Lets all have a cracking week!

Thanks Jay :D ~ let's hope we all have a good SW week xx

Thats great hun!!!! Your mojo is firmly back where it belongs.:D I had a great day, SW went out the window though! Jon and kids made me a mint aero cheesecake which was devine:break_diet: and there is still some left so today is not going to be a good diet day either. We had a chinese for tea and as usual ordered enough to feed two families so will be having that tonight with a bottle of wine - am thinking sod it I'll be back on track on Saturday and I do plan a 3 mile walk tonight BEFORE the wine, chinese and cheesecake!!!!!! :confused:

I hope you have a good night out and that all goes to plan!!

It was your birthday Shirley, it's just once a year. Hopefully all that walking will pay off. Cheesecake sounds delish xx

Hi Mary, glad things are going well for you. My holiday is in just over a fortnight so I'm trying hard to shift a few more pounds and tone up a bit:)
I also have a treadmill which has been gathering dust for ages!! But i started using it again this week and have even started slow jogging for 15 mins followed by a 15 min walk twice so far this week. My thighs certainly ache!!:whacky068:

Good luck with your exercise:)

Thanks Bayside ~ have been doing a little exercise everyday but starting to do weights today, we got a home gym thingy donated to us so my hubby has got it built up now so no excuses for my bingo wings which seem to be getting worse! Well done for exercising ~ it's the thought of it, once I get started I don't mind. You have been doing really well Bayside, so you will have more losses before your hols ~ are you off anywhere nice?xx

Hi Mary, just been catching up, just been lurking a bit here and there, well done on getting your mojo firmly back in place , i've been a baddy this last week but hopefully will get back on track today. Well done on the exercise , you are doing really well, keep it up hun xxx

Thanks Betty ~ noticed you hadn't been around much ~ hope you are back on track again Betty, have a good week hun xx

Ok so 4 days before weigh in and the plan is to be angelic ~ the only blip is to-day ~ it's my lovely niece's birthday and her mum is a fantastic cook. So there will be homemade birthday cake and dessert, not sure what tea will be but I am only going to have very small pieces of cake and dessert (if I can get away without having to take any I will!).

Had a fantastic weekend ~ did have a few drinks but synned them. The meal at the new restaurant was amazing and I didn't have dessert.

EE to-day but going to throw in 2 red days before Friday.

Hey Hun, so glad you have your mojo back! :D

Friday night wasn't as bad as I had thought and only had one glass of wine with a large piece of cheesecake and a small amount of chinese - my youngest Elle was really ill so had to come home from my mums and we have just been told today that she has contracted hand, foot and mouth so the wee pet has ulsers in her mouth and a rash has started on her hands! There is nothing we can give her other than for the ulsers as it will just run its course which makes it even harder to bear. :cry: But because she was home the wine was firmly back in the fridge which was probally a good thing!

So from Saturday I am firmly back on track and had a sneaky wi in this morning and have lost 2lb :D so fingers crossed that I keep it up and Elle gets better!:eek:

MONDAY 27TH JULY 2009

Thanks Shirley ~ Hope your little girl feels better soon, 2 of my friends' kids had F&M disease and both mums said that they felt awful as there was nothing much they could do except give them icecream to help cool their mouth. Good that the scales are moving downwards. xx

Each night I'm going to update my exercise for the day so that I have somewhere to check my progress (hopefully!!).

40 mins weights :character00116::character00115:
20 mins treadmill :whacky068:

Birthday party went well ~ had no cake, a very small piece of nutella cheesecake, a few pringles (resisted the dips and nuts though) and left as much as I could of the creamy peppercorn sauce. Off to bed as bloody knackered with doing exercise, I've a feeling I'm going to be sore in the morning! xx

Last edited:
hi Mary, glad you're doing well with your exercising. I went on a 22 mile bike ride yesterday and today can barely sit down!!! It took several hours and we had a picnic en route. Sadly it was hot and i gave in to the temptation of alcohol:( Way to many syns- oops!

We are going to Spain in two weeks, looking for hot weather:) Not sure if i've lost any weight this week as i'm all bloaty!! Will have to wait and see till Wednesday.

Good luck this week:)

wow bayside, thats one heck of a bike ride! well done on your excercise too mary xxx

Thanks Bayside and Vix ~

Bayside ~ I agree with Vix that is some bike ride!!!!! Good luck for WI tomorrow hun xx

Up early and feeling sore after yesterday but feel very motivated. Off to work soon but when I come home am going to do another hour of exercise.

Think I will do EE again, really must add in some red days though.

Hey Mary, good going with the exercise, If you are feeling a little sore this morning then you know it has worked! And wow Bayside what a bike ride!Elle is feeling a little better today and I have the day off to look after her - my work is so good with anything to do with the kids thank goodness. So far yesterday and today have been good diet wise. I won't get walking tonight as Jon in a its a knock out for charity and I'm hopefully taking the kids down to see him all being well and dependant on elle! I'm looking forward to seeing him get soaked etc - how mean of me!! I am hoping to get my davina dvd on and get cracking at it however I am not going to promise myself as it is child dependant and I won't get it done after jon gets in as we always have snuggle time on the sofa after the kids are in bed and watch the soaps and talk about our day!I hope work goes well and that your not too sore to exercise when you get home x

TUESDAY 28TH JULY 2009

40 mins weights :character00116::character00115:
10 mins treadmill :whacky068:
10 mins stepper

Glad to hear all going good with you Shirley ~ I hope you manage to get tonight, should be a fun night for you all. It's hard fitting exercise in when you have kids ~ you could always get Jon to join you doing Davina lol!

Even though I am aching I still managed to do another hour of exercise ~ took my measurements too so that will let me see if I manage to lose some inches ~ really hope so!!!

Have been grand food wise too ~ would so love 1lb off on Friday. Plan for tonight is to do a quick tidy up though tbh there's not much point as my hubby is painting a couple of our rooms and the house is one big mess. Might just get caught up on here and then go to the bath with my magazines. Shopping with mum tomorrow so won't get working out though if it stays nice we will go a walk.

Keep on track with the exercise hun you are doing great.

We went to see Jon last night and had a great time although had to sit in the car for the last part of it as it was raining so heavy and we were all soaked, Jon was drenched from both the sports and rain but had a good time! Elle is feeling better although being very clingy for me but wee girls need their mum when they are poorly.

I had a sneaky jump n the scales this morning at mums and although I have had no exercise this week it is showing a loss of 4lb. Fingers crossed that it is still off on Friday morning!!

I hope you have a great day out with your mum today and that the weather holds up x

wow... well done on resisting the lure of party food!! I can honestly say that nothing would have prevented me from having some homemade birthday cake!!!

Just want to say thanx too as reading through your diary has inspired me totally to get the treadmill out again. Not sure that I would manage a bike ride to the end of my street though let alone the distance Bayside did!! well done!!

Keep up the good work everyone!!!

Wow, check you out girlie!!

Well done on the exercise hun, it's gotta help with the losses especially as you are being good with the food too - well done on resisting the party food!

Fingers crossed for Friday WI - keep up the good work Mary. xxx

Glad to see your back doing well hun, well done on the good exercise.

Thanks hun ~ good luck for your first week back from your hols xx

Keep on track with the exercise hun you are doing great.

We went to see Jon last night and had a great time although had to sit in the car for the last part of it as it was raining so heavy and we were all soaked, Jon was drenched from both the sports and rain but had a good time! Elle is feeling better although being very clingy for me but wee girls need their mum when they are poorly.

I had a sneaky jump n the scales this morning at mums and although I have had no exercise this week it is showing a loss of 4lb. Fingers crossed that it is still off on Friday morning!!

I hope you have a great day out with your mum today and that the weather holds up x

Thanks Shirley ~ FANTASTIC weight loss hun, can't wait to hear how you get on on Friday! Sounds like you had a lovely time last night despite the weather, typical of our summer! Glad Elle is improving, children seem to bounce back so quick not like us adults lol!! xx

wow... well done on resisting the lure of party food!! I can honestly say that nothing would have prevented me from having some homemade birthday cake!!!

Just want to say thanx too as reading through your diary has inspired me totally to get the treadmill out again. Not sure that I would manage a bike ride to the end of my street though let alone the distance Bayside did!! well done!!

Keep up the good work everyone!!!

Thanks PandaGirl ~ yip it was hard resisting the cake but I love nutella cheesecake more but it was a tough decision lol. Good luck with the treadmill, I must admit I find it so boring ~ have to wear my Ipod otherwise I don't think I could do it. Well done on your fantastic weight loss to date, you are doing so well xx

Wow, check you out girlie!!

Well done on the exercise hun, it's gotta help with the losses especially as you are being good with the food too - well done on resisting the party food!

Fingers crossed for Friday WI - keep up the good work Mary. xxx

Thanks Jay ~ I'm hoping the exercise will pay off and tone me up, going to incorporate pilates into my routine as well as I used to do them and the difference they made was unbelievable! Hope you have a great holiday Jay ~ you deserve to have a good time xx

Not long in from my mum's ~ had a lovely time shopping and had a scrummy lunch. Watched a dvd with my mum and made a SW friendly dinner.

No exercise today unless I count walking round the shops! Foodwise I was fine, another EE day ~ getting a bit too fond of these! Feeling really bloated tonight and after doing a quick check in my diary AF is due a visit on Friday or thereabouts ~ grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ~ just when I was hoping for a loss!!!

Morning chick, your positivity is just fab! I can feel it rubbing off on us all. Hope it continues for you, not long to your hols - at least you'll be guaranteed some sunshine!! Pray for a bit of nice weather in Cornwall for us next week but I'm sure we'll enjoy the week away regardless - it just would be nice to get the bikini out!!!

Stressy at the moment with packing and sorting everything out but tomorrow tea time we are jumping in the car, chucking the dog and kids (my daughter is taking her friend) in and we are off for the 350 miles journey - eek!!

Hope to catch up with your guys during the week, we may be in the middle of no-where (ish) but we have laptop and the cottage has wi-fi! I'll miss you guys!

morning weemo, I would count walking round the shops as exercise lol! Do you need to buy lots of new holiday things or are you pretty sorted? I need to buy a fair bit xxx

Back