WeeMo's Diary

Good Morning Mary.
Great news regarding a good weekend on the plan. I always find it the hardest time for me.
Not long till your holiday that will soon come around. I cant believe i have been back 1 week today.
Have a good day x

Thanks Claire and Vix, will take a nosey in both places xx

Thanks Bayside and Gemma xx

Didn't get on here yesterday as so busy but am pleased to say I am still on track. Have worked out for an hour yesterday and also this morning. I am still aching from doing it but determined to carry on. Still have a lot of syns left for the 3 days think about 40 so that should cover my lunch out with mum tomorrow, will try to make a sensible choice though. Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Hey hun, just catching up with your diary. I have been really ill since sunday/monday so not been on.

Congratulations on the exercise you are doing really well and even though you are not feeling like it at times you will be in great shape for you hols and girly night out.

I hope you have a great day out with your mum and have a nice lunch.x

Thanks Bayside, the sun is in and out here but fingers crossed it will decide to stay out permanently!!xx

(((hugs))) sorry to hear you are poorly Shirley I hope you start to feel better soon huni xx

Still feeling ultra determined, the thought of my hols in 6 weeks time to-day is keeping me motivated ~ won't be exercising though (unless I count walking round the shops) but back to it tomorrow. Haven't weighed myself either, been tempted to but have resisted!

it'll come round so quickly - tthis time next week we'll be at the airport woop woop! X

morning Mary, hope you have a good day. It's my daughter's birthday so we are off to Diggerland to have some fun.

Lucky you Vix!! I just love Cyprus, really hope we can go back soon. Are you all sorted? xx ps thanks for the info re the flipflops, didn't get to Faith yesterday but planning on a quick trip tomorrow x

Enjoy your day to Diggerland Bayside, not long to you go on hols either! xx

Had a lovely time yesterday with mum ~ got a few items for hols and had a delish lunch (chicken, ham and leek potato bake with beansprout salad and cajun pasta salad), I'm so glad EE exists!! Still on track an feeling good, I plan to do more weights and go on the treadmill today. WI tomorrow, really hope I have lost this week! xx

Last edited:
Hey hun Glad you had a great day with your mum, your lunch sounded delish. I'm not looking forward to WI tomorrow as still not feeling right and diet has gone out the window a bit!! Oh well if I am sts I will be happy!!

Bayside how did you get on at diggerland?? I am hoping to take my eldest the next time we are over in Yorkshire visiting the inlaws.

Good luck for tomorrow mary x

Hi, Diggerland was good fun thanks, very busy and really hot weather ( with virtually no shade)- apparantly it was the hottest day for 3 years. Great time though:)

Am planning a last pre holiday shopping today and haircut tomorrow for me and the girls. Holiday here we come!!!!!!!!

Well Done thats fabulous! x

yay - am proud of ya, well done you xxx

Congratulations hun what a fantastic loss:happy096: It is so deserved after all the hard work and exercise:character00116::whacky068: you have put in over the past few weeks.

I managed to loose 2lb this week so am totally chuffed as I didn't think I would manage anything with being ill and not eating much - that probally sounds mad but I was worried my body would retain any fats from what I was eating! I never thought I would be worring that I wasn't eating enough to loose weight!!

I hope that you have a great weekend - Is it this weekend that you have your girly night?? :party0016: If so, have a great time hun x

wow mary that's fantastic, 3lbs!!!!!!! You must be so happy! You've worked really hard the last few weeks to achieve this so you deserve it. Have a good weekend with your friends:)

Awww thanks everyone, I have been running around all day with a big grin on my face!!

Well done Shirley on your loss ~ fantastic!!! xx

So been and got my hair and nails done, just have to sort a few more things in the house and then try to get a relaxing bath later. Have worked out for 45mins today and been eating all free foods as want to save my syns for tomorrow night.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

Have a brilliant weekend. You've only got 5 lbs left to go to get to Target; keep going and you could be there really soon :)

Back