WeeMo's Diary

Morning Weemo, I hope you are well and keeping on track. I managed to catch Benidorm on Monday night - gosh it is so wrong but so funny. I have to say that I did get a little irrated with mels son in law as he did some things that I could see our Jon doing! That sounds terrible doesn't it!!!!

Hi Mary,
Hope you are doing okay hun, have you managed to get back on track? I find it so hard when I get back from hols, it takes me ages to sort myself out.
Jay xx

Hi Mary
How are you getting on hun? Hope your still doing well xx

Weemo, I'm back, how are you? I see you've been away, lucky lady! Hope you're well! :)

Hi stranger! How are things with you? Hope all is good xx

Morning Weemo, I hope you are well and keeping on track. I managed to catch Benidorm on Monday night - gosh it is so wrong but so funny. I have to say that I did get a little irrated with mels son in law as he did some things that I could see our Jon doing! That sounds terrible doesn't it!!!!

HI Shirley, Benidorm was funny wasn't it? Looking forward to tomorrow night's episode, hope everything is going good for you xx

Hi Mary,
Hope you are doing okay hun, have you managed to get back on track? I find it so hard when I get back from hols, it takes me ages to sort myself out.
Jay xx

HI Jay, I know what you mean ~ I am totally forgetting about this past week ~ will take a nosey at your diary now to see how things have been with you xx

hi Mary, how are you doing? Are you back into the swing of things with SW?

Unfortunately not Justine BUT I intend to be!! Hope you are well xx

Hi Mary
How are you getting on hun? Hope your still doing well xx

HI Gemma, hope WW is going well for you ~ will take a nosey at your diary to see how you are getting on xx

Hi Mary, how are you hun x

Getting there Betty ~ hope you are feeling better hun xx

hello, hope all well with you

Thanks Jane, everything apart from my diet is ok!!!!!!!!! Hope all good with you xx

WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Due to an accident (a digger hit a telegraph pole) on my road last Friday afternoon I have had NO internet access until now (I did get on for 10mins last night but that was it!!). BT were super speedy at fixing it!! ~ NOT!! Honestly I felt lost without my computer! Any roads it's all fixed now so I feel better.

Diet is not going well at all:eek: ~ not even going to say what I have had in the past week ~ my hubby and I keep thinking we are on hols! As a result I feel bloated and lethargic so tomorrow is my flexi day ~ it's my wedding anniversary so we are off out shopping and then going to a new wine bar at night. Been to Tesco today and got stocked up on healthy food ~ all crap has been banned from the house! REALLY dreading WI tomorrow ~ I did buy a top out of New look yesterday which was a size 8 but mind you it was very generous because with boobage the size of mine there is NO way I am a size 8!!

Off now to catch up on everyone's diaries :D

Hi hun, good to have you back, glad you got your internet sorted out. Hope you have a nice anniversary. Don't worry about your eating this week, if i could fit into an 8 (you lucky thing)i would not be bothering about a bad week. Hope you have a lovely day and weekend xx

Morning Hun. Size 8 - you lucky thing I don't think I could fit an arm into one! Never worry about having a bit of a blip, its so hard to get back into the swing of things when you have been away. As you will see from my diary I have fallen off the wagon and I haven't even been away! lol.

I hope you and your hubby have a fantastic anniversary and enjoy a few wee drinks or 3!! We are hoping to do something tonight as the kids are at mum and dads for the night but can't decide what and it will have to fit around Benidorm!!!! How sad am I!!!! x

Thanks everyone ~ I really missed being on here, it does keep me motivated especially when I don't go to class. Believe me it was a very generous size 8, I'm more a 12 all over, with being so short I would love to be a size 10 ~ if I have another bad week I will be going up in sizes instead of down!

Any roads I weighed in and I put on 1lb, got away very lightly, so I now want to lose 7-10lbs before Christmas, I am trying to be realistic as I have a lot on. It is so easy to put on a 1lb but it takes so much effort to lose it again *sigh*

Off out now with my hubby to have a nosey around the shops, hoping he might buy me something for my anniversary! Then out tonight for a meal, really looking forward to it. Will have to record Benidorm and watch it when we get back ~ what are we like Shirley?

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

Hi Mary,
Can't wait for Benidorm, it's so so wrong but I love it!!
Anyway, have a lovely weekend, enjoy tonight and then enjoy getting back on track, you'll feel better for it.

I completely agree with you about the pound on thing, I lost a pound the other week and it took a lot of work and effort and using all the good tricks in the book, putting one on took no effort at all and I wasn't even that naughty!
Oh well, we are in it for the long haul aren't we?
Take care chick, catch up next week.
Jay xx

Hope you had a fab time shopping and a great night out, enjoy the rest of your weekend. Oh i love benidorm too xx

Hope you have had a lovely anniversary:) What did you have for your dinner?? Hope you treated yourself.

Watched Benidorm for the first time last week, certainly mad!!!!!

Hi hun, hope you had a great anniversary and good weekend xx

Thanks girls!! Weekend was great ~ loved Benidorm!

Monday again :( ~ oh well 4 days to be 100% before WI though I had my first 100% day in ages yesterday :)

Had a lovely meal on Friday night ~ pan griddled chicken with champ, tobacco onions, veg and bushmills sauce with garlic fries on the side ~ no dessert or starter but I did have 3 glasses of wine and 3 g&t's!!! My mum treated us to pizza, chips, garlic bread and dip on Saturday night plus tons of nibbles but I was VERY good ~ had some pizza and a few chips, 1 glass of wine and 2 choccies! Could have had more but talked myself out of it. Don't even want to count up my syns for these 2 days.

Any roads busy week ahead but nothing planned for this weekend except sitting watching Benidorm, Strictly and the Xfactor, which sounds great to me! Not sure what I'm going to have for dinner tonight but I am thinking it will include SW chips!! Hope everyone has a lovely day xx

Glad you had a lovely meal out, and it was your anniversary so i think the wine was allowed. That was nice of your mum to get you pizza and stuff too. Well done on your 100% day and good luck for the week ahead xx

sounds like a lovely anniversary meal, glad you enjoyed it.

Well done on your 100% day yesterday too, i never manage them at weekends.

Back