WeeMo's Diary

Just popping by ~ nothing new to update regards SW, I am most definately not on any sort of a diet at the moment! I do know that after my birthday at the beginning of January I will get back on it again, my head is not in the right place at the moment. I have my holiday in May and my friend has just got engaged so there will be a wedding and hen night too ~ good goals to keep me focused.

Have all my Christmas shopping completed (mostly thanks to Amazon!). Have completed my grocery order from Asda so that is getting delivered next week ~ some things that I usually have at Christmas such as Baileys, dips, shortbread and pringles have been left off my list as I will have enough weight to lose come the New year without scoffing that lot too! Had a lovely shopping trip with my niece today and we finished it off with a Burger King and a gingerbread latte out of Starbucks ~ oh dear!!! Anyhow have to get ready for bed, another shopping trip calls tomorrow night but tbh I'm a bit fed up looking at shops, at least I am getting some exercise! Have a lovely week everyone! xx

Hi Mary. Well done on getting most of the shopping done. You have done so well up to now, you could call Target. But enjoy the coming weeks, try to have some good days along with the treat days and come new year you'll be back on track.

Hi Mary, you have done so well that you deserve to enjoy yourself over christmas and you know that sw works for you so when you start back in jan you will get to target, especially with weddings and stuff to look forward too. A gingerbread latte sounds fab!!! Hope you have a good day xx

Morning Hun, I can totally understand where you are coming from when you say that your head is not in the right place at the moment. I am all over the place. I want to loose more weight but just cant stop myself from eating chocolates! The office where I work is great and I work with a girl also doing SW but they like bringing in cakes etc for each other and I am afraid that I will get into a routine of eating them!!!

Its great that you have some fantastic goals to aim for and look forward to in the new year. I think sometimes that I lack things to aim for which makes me even more relaxed about my diet!

I hope that you have a great day today shopping that you find a couple of great bargains at the shops!

Well I am pleased to say I have had 3 reasonably good days, the weekend probably won't be so good as we are getting an indian takeaway tomorrow night and I will be watching the Strictly final armed with nibbles and wine! This is my first weekend in the house for ages so looking forward to it ~ making some shortbread and mince pies tomorrow as I have all the family coming on Monday night to exchange pressies, mind you it will be mainly party food that I will be serving! Have everything done now so other than going to the butchers and local shop on Wednesday that will be me housebound for a week or so and I am really looking forward to it! Hope everyone else has a good weekend, catch up next week xx

Hi mary, hope you have a great night watching strictly final with your wine and stuff and have a great night on monday with your family xx

Having a lazy Sunday ~ had a few wines last night and a couple of gins ~ think I will stop drinking wine when I start back to SW in January as it so high in syns. Didn't have any nibbles as the takeaway filled me up so much. Made shortbread and mince pies but didn't eat any either *polishes halo*. Have been very good today as well. Got some unexpected exercise too ~ a snowball fight with the kids!

Just lazing about today ~ buying a few bargains on ebay and having a laugh on the internet (if you get a chance check out the "elf" thread I posted on the off topic section, very funny!!) ~ going now to watch my yearly viewing of "The Muppets Christmas Carol" and Miracle on 34th street ~ usually have a couple of baileys watching them but decided not to buy any this year in a small bid to cut back as it is so fattening (it all might help me in January!). Dinner is something easy ~ SW spicy wedges, beans, "fried egg" and grilled gammon ~ looking forward to it!

hope you are enjoying the snow, we've seen only a few minutes of it here:( Even people a few miles from us have seen lots more.

I'm also avoiding the Baileys as i normally polish a bottle off pretty quickly at xmas:) But i did get 4 mini Baileys as my Secret Santa at work, someone obviously remembered i love it. Only 82 cals a bottle so will check out the syn value later, they're sitting in my fridge tempting me at the moment.

Hope you enjoy the films, it's all part of the xmas fun.

Hi M, hope you are having a good day. Well done on avoiding your home baking and the baileys, i don't know if i could have xx

Well I had a mince pie before going to bed last night, grrrrrrrrrr! Still it could have been worse ~ my hubby had 6!! Thing is he doesn't put weight on that easy!

Cleaning today before my guests arrive ~ think I am going to have to make more mince pies and shortbread as my hubby seemed to be enjoying them over the weekend. Going to stay on plan during the day but will go off it tonight ~ having party food which I love! Hope everyone has a good day xx

This will probably be my last entry before Christmas ~ not that I have much to report on the dieting front!! After I go to the butchers tomorrow I am all sorted ~ Asda delivered my groceries, well should I say tried to ~ he got stuck in the snow down my lane ~ my hubby went to help him and guess what he got stuck too!! So for over an hour we had 2 vehicles stranded in our lane ~ all part of the fun! Had a lovely family night exchanging pressies and eating though I did resist alcohol and all sweet stuff!

Well I just want to say

th_2613089roqbqblaza.gif

to everyone who has supported and motivated me during 2009 ~ I couldn't have done it without you all and I mean that. See you after Christmas ~ I hope you all have a very happy and peaceful one, take care xx
th_710066_christmas.gif

It's a real winter's day here ~ freezing fog and lots of snow! As I live in the country our roads are not gritted so driving is nearly impossible, just waiting on my brother picking me up so I can get to the butchers ~ I'm too scared to drive!

Decided to bite the bullet and weigh myself ~ not good and that's before Christmas, the New Year and my birthday!! Still I am for starting afresh on the 4th, though my birthday is the 2nd and I am out that night and also on the 3rd! It will be so hard to get back to it but maybe it will be a relief to start eating healthy again! xx

Just a quick update ~ glad to be back to eating simple food again, feel really bloated with all the rich food and alcohol I have consumed over the past few days, though tbh I haven't been that good the whole of December! Had a fantastic Christmas though ~ relaxing with great pressies, good food and company! I am too scared to weigh myself so won't have a WI until Friday 8th January ~ am out on NY Eve and it's my birthday on Saturday so will be going out for a meal. Even though I won't be keeping a food diary I will be trying to make wise choices.

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas xx

Back