Weetabix oaty bars!

ConfusedGirl

Does anyone know if these can be used as a HEXB? And if they can is it 1 or 2?

The strawberry ones were only £1 a box in asda so i thought i'd buy some to try out. They are yummy but i do still prefer alpen lights although the alpen lights can be quite expensive when your on a budget!!

its not come up in the sites latest additions for hexb cereal bars. a few of sainsburys have now. one of tescos and one of asdas. cant do a copy and paste unfortunately.

On another board someone's consultant said you could have one as a HEB. They are only 67 calories and higher in fibre than alpen lights. I wasn't that keen on them at first but really like them now - the strawberry ones are really fruity. The white chocolate ones seem to have disappeared off the shelf - must have been popular!

On another board someone's consultant said you could have one as a HEB. They are only 67 calories and higher in fibre than alpen lights. I wasn't that keen on them at first but really like them now - the strawberry ones are really fruity. The white chocolate ones seem to have disappeared off the shelf - must have been popular!

thats interesting to hear, the local shop has them so handy to have available.

I am a little bit obsessed with these! 3.5syns and 97p a box - fabulous! Whereas Alpen Lights are like £2.10 a box! And if you have 2 a day for a hex(b) then they only last 2 days.

Thank you for all the info, I am going to try these now as they sound really good, thanks.

HE's tend to be about 6 syns, .. so for 3.5 i wouldnt say 1 would count, i'd be counting 2 and HEB and 1 syn, but athst just me,.. i dont condone messinga round with the HEA too much!

currently waiting to hear from my leader if they apply for a hexb! i love them but i need to doublecheck!

Back