Weigh dayyyyy!!!!!

1 pound!! boo!! ha ha! Better off than on tho! Im changing my eating abits...for the past 2 weeks, ive saved 4 points per day then had a blow out day and I think this is not right for my body as for the past 2 weeks Ive had the worst losses! Im going to use up all my points every day saving no more tahn 1 or 2 and not having a blow out day. If that doesnt work this week, then Im going onto core to try and give myself a boost!!! xxxx

Well done Lighterlifer that is still 1lb off that was there last week.....

WELL DONE U.

Well done with losing a lb :) As Marie says though it might be the exercise thats slowed it down this week, (see thats why I avoid it ;) ) Im sure itll balance itself out.

1 off is still better than 1 on ;)

Not had time to post much lately! Seem to be constantly busy. Working 24/7!! Yesterday I had to live off go ahead bars because I literally didnt even have time for a shower!!! Today Ive been the pub for lunch, I had a few onion rings and a chicken and bacon salad, I counted it as 15points to be safe! But I havnt ate nothin else all day! So Just with a go ahead bar tonight ha ha! Bought a size 12 skinny leg jeans today! Fabulous I can actually wear them! ha ha! Going to wear them tomorrow to watch the OH play football! I will look so good (hopefully!) ha ha! Hope everyone is doing okay! Im off to work again tonight then first thing in the morning, so probably wont be around much again! xxx

Ooo I forgot to say last Thursday! I only lost a pound but I got my 10% keyring :) I hope I have a good loss this time round. 2lbs will do me fine :) If not...onto core!!! xxx

The jeans were the last on the rack and I thought what the hell they might fit. Tried them and they did :D I was well chuffed I can see my hips again!! he he! Been using all my points up every day this week so hopefully metabolism will get burning again!! Not managed to eat anything since yesterday tea time (chicken and bacon salad) because Ive been out all day and only just got home! Cooking a nice lasagne which should go down nicely on an empty tum :) xxx

Wasnt until last thursday that I realised a 1lb off is a move in the right direction. Even if I only lose a 1lb per week it wont take me long to reach goal!! :) xx

Certainly is! One pound per week would only take me to the end of the summer to hit target! In the long run it seems far but then I think how fast my first 2months have gone! I think the diet is fab and my food choices are ALOT better now!

Well im off to the gym at half past 6 to re join :) Cant wait!! Going to get straight back into it! I really need to tone my body up because if I dont see a loss one week it helps to LOOK better! If you get my drift!! I will try to pop on behorehand if not its probably going to be the morning!! xxx

Been the gym tonight! Had an hour work out and lots of situps to go with!! Going to my first boxersize class tomorrow so that should be something to update on! he he! Been using all my points everyday so hopefully my body will let go of some of this weight !! xxx

Well went to boxersize tonight and I must say it was fab!!! Never been so puffed out in my life! It was supposed to be BEGINNERS class but she just kept pushing and puching us!! Im going to aerobics tomorrow and total tone!! Then for a lil swim and a nice long sauna....Should be fab! I feel great for doing it to! My muscles were constantly hurting :p xxx

Well just thought Id pop on and see how everything was going but not much is happening! Im off to aerobics tonight and then total tone class, with a nice long sauna and dip to finish and relax! Feeling really into my exersize at the moment but one problem, I dread my weigh ins every week now! Its weigh day tomorrow, normally I look forward to it but because of my crappy losses the past 2 weeks Im really not interested in going! If I dont have much of a loss this week Im going to try core but Im really not sure how to do it??? And if that doesnt work still, then onto a VLCD to lose 2 stone I think!!! It really gets me down when I dont see a loss but anyways....we'll see how I get on tomorrow morning....xxx

Thanks Marie your so right! I forget how much more miserable I was on Lighterlife! I literally cant go out and enjoy myself when I do a VLCD! Your right about the jeans and the diet I need to stick at it! Ideally I will have a 2lbs loss, but anything is a move in the right direction. If it's a half pound loss then I think its onto core for me!!! Ive never tried it does anybody know how it works??

Well I did aerobics tonight, which wasnt very aerobic to be honest! And then stayed for the total tone! ooo I felt the burn he he! And then went for a lil swim and sauna! And now Im ready to hit the hey! I will update my loss as soon as Im home tomorrow!! xxx

Im going to go collect Marie and come with her and give you that talking too as well!!! Youre doing brilliantly! As Marie has already pointed out, youve got into those jeans, what an achievement that is :) AND youre doing a good bit of exercise Im sure youll find that its those new muscles that are weighing more. Once that settles I bet you find your weight loss picks up again.

I dont know anything about core I must admit.

Hope your weigh in goes well... cant wait to hear :)

Well it's just half a pound this week. Better than staying the same I suppose. A little disspointed so I stayed behind to speak to my leader to ask what to do. She reminded me I needed to look at the bigger picture - 17.5lbs and going down every week! I went through core and know how to do it but decided to give points one more week...Last Thursday Id saved all my points so I had 40 to use and used them all that day, so I feel I may have been playing catch up. It wont be like that this week as Im sticking with 21 points even today which is weigh day! ha ha! I still have a lot of shopping suited to points also so once that is gone and if I still lose slowly then onto core definately!! Off out shopping today then to fitness class at 5 then football afterwards so catch up later on! xxx

I think I will try core next week. It was just convenient for me to start points again with the shopping I had in. Im due a good loss I think! Im sure all my hard work will eventually pay off :)

Went to total mix class tonight! The woman was a toal fit freak!! Everyone in the class was nearly passing out, I felt phisically sick and had to push myself because she shouted if we stopped for a drink!!! Her body was fab tho so it really pays off!! he hexxx :p

Back