Weigh dayyyyy!!!!!

Lighterlifer

Silver Member
Hello again! Well my birthday is May 25th and was hoping to lose 30lbs by then! I have my first WW meeting in the morning so would like to start tomorrow!!! Anybody who is interested in joining the challenge, make a ticker and let me know! he he! Also any words of wisdom the day before I start would be great! Want to be as prepared as I can!!! Good luck all who join!!! Will post my start weight in the morning as I havnt weighed in a while!!! :rolleyes:

Good luck with your 'official' start. Look forward to hearing how you get on

First weigh in tomorrow!!

Hey Guys! Jus thought Id post an update! Its my first weigh in with weight watchers tomorrow and I cant wait!!! I havnt found the diet hard in the slightest, infact I feel like Im constantly eating!!! Hoping to see at least a 2lbs loss seeing as tho Ive stuck to the diet 100% !! What did you guys lose on your first week? The suspense is killing me he he !! xx:rolleyes:

Hey all! Im very pleased to say I lost 5lbs!!! So happy! I havnt felt hungry in the slightest!! My mum managed to lose 9lbs despite a little blip in the middle of the week :) I think I have found the diet perfect for me! My points have dropped to 21 to! Roll on week 2! Im having so much fun!

My WW Rep put forward today the chance to do the run for life! Its a really great idea. She offered to take the cash and enrol us all herself and go as one large group!! Did anybody else hear of this? Its a 3 mile run in June so the weather should be nice! Going to start training soon and try to do it running instead of a walk!!

My doggy is finally aloud out in the streets safely!!! So I took my cash card and my boyfriend...and walked half an hour to the supermarket for this weeks meals....and half an hour back! I feel great and my loss gave me a big kick up the bum he he anyway im rambling now! Hope everyone is doing ok!!!

xxx:cool:

Thought it was about time I posted my progress. So far all is so good! I had my first night out in a looooong time, where I managed to go home on an EMPTY STOMACH!! I saved 14 (yes 14!!!) points for alcohol hehe and as I got too drunk to remember my points I made my sober best friend track them for me :p I am so happy I didnt fall into the chippy at the end of the night! I should of woken up smiling at my willpower but I couldnt because I spent all night, throwing my alcoholic points back up!! he he!! Better out than in tho!! Feeling extremely hungover but strangely,unlike most hungover days I do not want a KFC!! he he! Just been guzzling back plenty of cool water, and that satisfies me just enough!! How is everybody feeling today?? Hopefully a little better than my tum he he xxx

We had a real giggle the next day!! My friend said I was constanlty muttering "Hw may points have I got left!" he he! It was worth saving the points! even for the hangover!!! 2 more days until weigh in number 2,although it is TOM so not hoping for a miracle, a slight move would be great tho!!! :eek:

Time is going soooo slow to my 2nd weigh in! Its on thursday so I have whole day tomorrow to think about it! I dont feel like Ive lost this week, but I felt the same last week to fingers crossed I might be able to crack a smile again! I will be so nervous to step on those scales!! he he! So my target is to lose 30lbs by my birthday, which is May 25th, so that means Ive got roughly 108 days to lose 25lbs he he, thats an average of 0.23lbs per day and 1.62 per week! he he!:rolleyes: It doesnt seem that hard when I put my mind to it! My lovely boyfriend has decided to count points with me to help me on (even though hes 15stone of bouncer muscle!!) he he! So I will look super hot on our second holiday together! Ive started to pick out my hopefully once again sizw 10 bikinis he he Not buying yet, I would rather save the money, and have a big spend when Im at target!!

Every time the sun has came out recently, it's made me smile so much, and think of the real summer to come, with the linens and vest tops, and drinking a nice cool drink on the beach. I dont want to be the person wearing clothes that cover every part of my skin!! My night out also helped, I looked around and the girls were full of energy like I was a year ago, and all looked so tiny against me! I cant wait to be one of those tincy girlies again :) Now when I hear dance music I think of this, and it makes me physically smile.

Anywho Im rambling as usual, hope all is well on the dieting front xoxox:cool:

Hey there guys!! Had my weekly weigh in today!! Im down another 3.5 :p Isnt that brill!! I love this diet and especially this forum its great support! Just what I need to keep me focused!! So thats a total of 8.5lbs loss in 2 weeks :) Which means Ive got until the 25th May to lose 21.5lbs!! Thats 106 days he he!! 1.41lbs per week to hit my target!!! I hope I do it!! Going to keep to this diet 100% because it really does work!! I even had a very good night out in between!!!

Well heres the funny thing about my wiegh in today, I stayed at my boyfriends house last night, and as I went there in my pyjamas I forgot to pack a bra!!! he he!! Dont think this made much of a difference but it still made my leader giggle!!! :eek:

I made a fantastic discovery this week!! WW chips! he he ! Ive been searching high and low for them for past 2 weeks and now I found them!! he he! I treating myself by having WW curry and rice, and a very large helping of WWchips!!! It was well worth the 8.5 points!!! he he!! I think I will invest in alot more of these chips!! Feeling a little less bloated this week with TOM passing!!! Hoping for 2lbs loss this week :p

Oh yes! he he! I never noticed that before! Hope you back on track! Abit of healthy competition will keep me motivated ;-) he he!! What day do you weigh in? Mine is Thursday's. Or do you have MSN, its alot easier to keep up to date on that? xxx

Back