Weigh dayyyyy!!!!!

Im a size 12/14 at the moment but I aiming for a size 8/10 like I used to be! My target is 9s 4lbs but may reduce that to 8s 11/12lbs if I keep up at 2lbs per week! Need to lose under 1.5lbs per week to hit my birthday target, then I want to be back in my 9 stones by my hol the beginning of July!! Will set that new target after my birthday though! Taking it one week at a time at the mo jo!! he he! Been working cool for me so far! Anyone any ideas how I can maximize my weight loss apart from the obvious dreaded EXERCISE! :p

Youre doing really well!! :) The dreaded E word is one we're all avoiding lol Ive decided to bite the bullet a bit this month and do, as my doctor suggested, just 10 mins walking a day. Not much to a lot of people but to a big couch potato like me - its loads :)

I think I might invest in an exercise video next week! Or may even start a weekly class in the gym to keep me going at least once and buring enough cals!! Hopefully going to get round to it!

Dont feel like Im going to los much this week! Feeling abit bloating and to be honest I think Im going to be a bit dissapointed at next weigh in. I dont know why I feel like this. I havnt cheated, but Im not eating very fresh food, mainly ready meals and WW cakes and buscuits, but I need to try and get more fruit in to be honest! That is my task for tomorrow! Going to go to ADSA in the morning and buy lots of fresh fruit and piles of muller yogurts! I was shocked to find out an apple only has 1/2 a point :)

3more full days until weigh in! Im feeling alot more anxious than I usually do at this point in the week. Im setting myself up for at least a 1.5lbs loss hopefully, but then if I dont reach that I know I'll be dissapointed.....I wish the weeks went a little faster while I was on the "diet". Went for a small walk today, not much but better than sitting around I suppose! Not been much activity on her lately so been feeling less inclined to post....hopefully things will pick up again so! Hope everyone is on track!!! xxx

My birthday should be incentive enough to get me going the gym but for some reason its not! Dont get me wrong Im sticking to the diet and doing the occaional walk but I want to just get up and run my heart out in the gym but cant find the energy or patience. Any advice??:confused:

Well my car is in the garage until Friday so Ive decided to taxi the gym regardless! If I say Ill wait until then it's only an excuse and an obstacle preventing me from losing more weight!! Well I will update and let you know how my night goes! he he xxx

haha for some reason I dont think ill be touching any junk food any time soon :p Actually got a taxi to the gym last night!!! Stayed for 2hours, then WALKED back to OH (another 20 mins!) So felt fab when I got a shower and went to bed that night he he! The great thing is Im on 17points a day, saving some up for my weigh in day blow out!! Tonight on the menu Ive planned WW Salmon and Brocolli Melt (yum!) with EXTRA brocolli haha! Total point value 5.5 :) Ready to go the gym again today! Just waiting for hubby to get back from the shops then off I pop to make myself slim he he! I cant wait to post my after pics on here! It will feel great once Im at target! Hoping I can keep up the 2lbs loss per week, possibly puch it to 2.5lbs for a change.....But any loss is a step closer to my goal I suppose!! Roll on Thursday!!! ;)

Only managed 10 minutes the day after my gym blow out, but ten minutes better than nothing hey! Feeling slightly more optimistic about the weigh in tomorrow. Setting my heart on 2lbs but we'll see xxx

hehe! Im feeling optimistic this week if it makes you any more green :p Hoping for 2lbs min but hopefully round up to 2.5lbs because Im sick of the .5 on the end of my weight loss he he! Roll on 10 oclock tomorrow :) xxx

I now weigh 11s 4.5lbs :) Havnt weighed that since last July before my first hol of the summer season !! he he!! then an extra 2 holidays down the line I was 12s 6.5lbs But I will NEVER be that weight again!!! xx

Back