Weigh dayyyyy!!!!!

Its an instant messenger! Like a chat room only you can select who you want to speak to! Try google it and download its really siple once youve tried it a few times!!!

I hate this time of the week!! It goes so slow! 2more days until I get weighed! I always get really nervous at this point in the week!!

Ah...I have got an instant messenger, it's on AOL. I never actually set it up, but I quite often get people messaging me when I'm on line (people I don't even know!)

Thats what I prefer about MSN - you dont get people chatting to you unless you choose to. When I used ICQ I used to get flooded with messages from folk I didnt know, never happens on MSN. Id definitely recommend it ;)

Yes Ive stuck to the plan religiously but I always feel like I havnt lost for some reason! Im really hoping for 2lbs this week! How about yourself? Good luck! he he! hope youve been good!!:)

WELL! Today I saw a friend in work who I havnt seen since I started WW. And shes says "You look like youve lost weight! ... on your face!!" well all I could say was YES I HAVE :p :D he he! Just thought Id share! It brightened up my valentines day!! xxx

sorry not to post sooner! Had a busy day yesterday!! I weighed in this morning!! Lost another 2lbs which Im pleased about as I didnt do much exercise!!! Thats a total of 10.5lbs in 3 weeks which Im well proud of!! Hope to lose a little more next week if poss because Im going to work out alot more!!! Got the fancy dress tomorrow.....Hope I look good in my outfit! Just found out my ex boyfriend will be there.....So thats 2 reasons to look great :p

Hope every one had a nice day yesterday....OH took me to the theatre and surprized me in the morning with roses and GIANT me to you card, a SMALL boz of chocolates he he and a big teddy bear! Inside the card there was a heart keyring with a bubble attached saying "Attach the key to your heart" It was really sweet he he! Anyway Im off out to shop and prepare for tomorrow. Be back on later when Ive updated my ticker!!! :) xxxx

he he! You still beat this weeks loss! Grr he he I havnt done any exercise yet if Im honest! I went the gym once at the beginning of my 2nd week!! Was meant to go tonight but got stuck in that "I'll go tomorrow" mood! Going boxing with the OH on Monday night so that should be a tough one he he!! I work Friday and Saturday night in a bar so I could that as exercise as Im on my feet 6 hours running up and down after drunken peeps!! he he!! I never feel like Ive lost much weight but the scales tell the truth i suppose :D

I WILL BE SLIM BY 2008! Thats a garuntee!! he he! So will the majority of the people who post here! you can do it if you really want to! I love this diet! Ive not had the problem of slipping YET, lets hope it doesnt come anytime soon :)

Well I am into my 4th week of the plan and have not cheated as of yet! I have managed to save 4 points per day, thursday and friday, and today I have 4points left out of my allowance and debating what to do. Shall I eat or save? Hmmm he he! My skin looks fantastic it is glowing so much!! Which brings me to my next pro, my cousin saw me in work the other day and EXCLAIMS ..." youve lost weight!" another person noticed!! yey!! This is great! I want to get to the stage were peeps say WOW he he, which is just a few stone away!! Hoping to lose 3 lbs this week to get my first stone he he I think it will really motivate me if I can carry it around with me in my purse....actually its 3.5lbs so maybe it will be weigh in after next! But still!! Going to work out at least 2wice VERY hard before Thursday weigh in, so fingers crossed to myself he he xx

Well today is my blowout day! he he! I saved 11points to use up extra in one night to keep the metabolism burning!! So 31 points allowance! yum! hehe! Going to go the gym in a minute to burn up some extra points (I save them up if I exercise!) So hopefully do an hour there and some sit ups! Recieved so many compliments today its great! I love the weight coming off and knowing I can eat what I like! Its fab! Think Ill have a proper piece of cake tonight he he! Or even a cholcolate bar! Yummm! ha ha! Cant wait until weigh day! I feel lighter this week already so fingers crossed I may hit another 2lbs loss :)

Had a great blow out day he he! Weighed in and managed to be a pound lighter than yesterday! woo! hehe! went to the gym also so that probably got me pumping before my sweets! Diddnt eat the extra points up tho! Back to savings points! Going to save 3 a day until weigh day then have another treat night! I love this diet!! hehe!!:p

Yea my weigh day is Thursday! Saved 3 points today but in a debate about whether to use them or not? Probly better if I dont! he he! May just use them and save 4 tomorrow!! See how I go! :eek: Managed to avoid pancakes at all costs he he! My mum bought some home for 2points each but then thats with nothing on them1 So decided it wasnt worth is and had a WW desert he he! It was so hard watching my sister eat 2 smothered in melted nutella, I must admit! But just took a SECOND to think it's not worth it, and amazingly the feeling completely passed before she'd even finished the first one!! Theres going to be plenty more Pancake days in my life!! he he xx

Last edited:
They smelt fab but I suppose everything smells good to me! he he!! Only one more sleep to go until weigh in!! I can't wait Im so excited!!!! Hoping for 2lbs or 2.5 this week to give me a grin! But anythin above 1.5lbs and I am still on target for my 30lbs birthday loss!! xxx

Just got back from weigh in 4! Lost another 2lbs bringing it to a total of 12.5 in 4 weeks :) Im happy with that!! Unfortunately might have to change my weigh day but will explain mroe about that if it happens!! Off to the gym again today hopefully to push myself over the 2lbs mark next week and start tone my new body he he! I say it every week but Im going to say it again, this "diet" is FAB!! I never feel hungry and always feel satisfied he he! I knew it was the diet for me from week one!

Ive smashed my febuary target of 10lbs by 2.5 over he he and the weight loss Ive had leaves.....1.3lbs loss per week to hit my 30lbs birthday target!!

Finally half way down the 11 stones cant wait to reach my 10's!! Give me another month or so and I should be there :) I couldnt do it without the support of this site!!! xxx

he he skinny mini! I like it! Roll on next weigh in! Hopefully keep up at 2lbs per week which would give me adequate loss by my birthday!! WOO!! 12.5lbs down feels fab! Wish I could drop a clothes size tho! he he! Maybe another 12lbs will do the trick!!!:eek:

Back