Weigh in at another club

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by willfitskinnyjeans, 25 August 2014.

1. willfitskinnyjeans

willfitskinnyjeans Well-Known Member

I've always stuck to same scales at my home as other people's always weigh different.

I'm now in group and next week I will have to go to a totally different group to weigh in.

Are all the groups scales the same and will weigh the same, does anyone know?
  2. eejayess

eejayess Well-Known Member

Hi. I've had to weigh in a different clubs before for various reasons, and have always found the scales to be pretty consistent. The only time I have a problem is if I go to a morning class and then back to an evening class, but I know what to expect when this happens.
  3. willfitskinnyjeans

Ty for reply, noticed other club is at night so I've booked a holiday day and will wi as usual in 2 weeks. I had a gain this week of 1.5lb I couldn't handle a gain next week to because of an evening
  4. janetelizabeth

janetelizabeth Well-Known Member

I believe all the scales are calibrated so should be correct. Of course we differ in weight depending on weighing in the morning or later in the day.
    Hope your next weigh in is a good one! :D
  5. willfitskinnyjeans

Thank you. Decided to wait and go a week Monday to my usual morning x