Weigh in every week

Hezz123

Hi everyone, im new to the slim fast diet but not new to minimins, iv had several failed diet attempts! I think iv finally found a diet I can stick to, and plan to weigh myself every Monday and hope that posting my weigh ins on here will keep me motivated. My starting weight on Monday was 16st 8, and I can't wait to weigh myself next Monday because iv been sticking to the diet really well! How is everyone else getting on with slim fast?xx

I love slim fast, I like the controll, and only having to think about 1 meal. I've lost 20 lb in about 6 /7 weeks.

I'm on the fence so to speak. There's a lot of people on here that are doing amazing on it and I'm persevering so I'm not weighing until the 10th. Good luck x

I weigh in on a Thursday, I stick the diet 100% for 4 or 5 days of the week and over the weekend I cheat a little lol. I enjoy the diet, it fits around me working form home and the different shifts I do and I have lost 4lb in 2 weeks.

Good luck

I love slim fast, I like the controll, and only having to think about 1 meal. I've lost 20 lb in about 6 /7 weeks.

thats what I like about the diet, I don't have to worry about making breakfast or lunch, its so much easier this way! Well done on the losses guys, fingers crossed I'll have a good first weigh in on Monday :)
Xx

So I had a sneaky little weigh in this morning, won't tell you what the scales said coz want to wait till Monday, but im VERY happy!! :D
xx

Hezz123 said:
So I had a sneaky little weigh in this morning, won't tell you what the scales said coz want to wait till Monday, but im VERY happy!! :D
xx

:) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oasis6918 said:
Can't wait to see you post on Monday :) x

I am aching for next Friday!!! 3 people this week have said they can see I've lost weight in my face and Joe my OH says my tummy has defo gone down! Plus my clothes are loose too :) I so hope I get into the 70s . Albeit 170 but still I'll be chuffed!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just want to get into the 16s but I'm not sure. Putting together a plan for food the rest of this week, just got a bit carried away with the aero bubbles then ate the whole bag! Oops x

I'm struggling today, its the first day since I started the diet that iv been in the house doing nothing and im bored and hungry!! Haven't given in yet though, and just about to have my lunch shake xx

Congrats on your fab loss Hezz!
And totally off topic but I love your profile pic! So cute! I had a gorgeous border collie for 15 years, they are such brilliant dogs.

Congrats on your fab loss Hezz!
And totally off topic but I love your profile pic! So cute! I had a gorgeous border collie for 15 years, they are such brilliant dogs.
Awe thanks! Its just a pic I found on google, we had a border collie for 15 years too and he died last year, I found that wee pic and it looked just like him!
Xx

Second weigh in today! I was freaking out during the week because I seemed to just be maintaining, but weighed this morning and 3lbs gone! :) so thats 10lbs in 2 weeks. I'm aiming for 4lbs this week to make it a stone. Will update ticker later, on phone just now
Xx

Back