Weigh in no 3

wantabskinney

I'm so excited and I just cant hide it!!!!:D:p:)Just back from weigh in and i have lost this week 5+3/4 lbs-almost 6lbs.
so thats 9+3 1/2+5 3/4=18lbs?Keeps me motivated for another week even though its the long weekend here in Ireland!!!:D

Last edited:
Oooo I'm so excited for you. Congrats and heres to another brilliant loss next week Yeah Whoop xx

Thanks Catt, it gets easier when you see the lbs dropping off 32lbs to go thats another 2 stone 2lbs how many weeks will this take 8 maybe??Do i have the willpower i really don't no every time after weigh in I say to myself i'll start the refeed and then i say ah sure i'll do it for another week. I;ll be still here come christmas.....

Thanks sonya, pleased, i was jumping up and down in the chemist, i wasn't expecting that much. was going to start the refeed but when the girl in chemist said 5+ 3/4 i said ah sure i'l stick it for another week.....see how it goes. thanks sonya

Well done, that's a fantastic loss. Keep up the good work, you're doing brilliantly.

Fantastic Hun. Right attitude too. Week to week is the best way of sticking it out. Am delighted for you chic.
Niamh xxx

Thanks Niamh everyone on here is so encouraging. It keep me going..Your weight loss is brilliant 3 stone in 6 weeks!! wow!!!Keep going girl.

Thanks hun, have a lot to lose so i reckon thats why its coming off fast at the start. It will probably slow down soon!!!! grrrrr!!!! lol!!!!

You are so right though about this forum. I wouldnt have lasted 6 days without it. It is a true godsend!

Best of luck for next week honey

Niamh xxx

Back