weigh in number 9..........

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
TITLE SAYS IT ALL REALLY,I GOT WEIGHED TODAY AND LOST 2LB:sigh:,NOT MY BIGGEST LOSS I MUST SAY, BUT A LOSS NONETHELESS SO I WONT COMPLAIN!!!
I HAD A GOOD LOSS FOR PREVIOUS WEIGH IN SO I WAS EXPECTING IT TO BE A SMALL ONE THIS WEEK,
HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD WEIGH DAY/DAY IN GENERAL KEEP UP THE CD`ING
ELAINE X

A loss is a loss is a loss is a loss :) well done you! another 2lb closer to your final target!

Well done! That's 13lb in 2 weeks - almost a stone! Brilliant!:):)

Still going strong. 2lbs this week means a bigger loss next week.:D

You weight loss is fantastic!!!!!! Keep up the good work

Still going strong. 2lbs this week means a bigger loss next week.:D
i think you are right i was just saying that to my oh today that i seem to be forming abit of a pattern,as week 7&8 were done together but i got weighed in the gym on week 7 and lost 2lb but by week 8 i was down 11lb so roll on next week,i hope im right!!!!!
thanks girls for all the comments
elaine x

I've just noticed that we've lost the same amount of weight in the same amount of time. Yay us. :D

Well done Elaine ;)

thanks girls i must repeat what i usually say and thats that i really couldnt have done it had it not been for everyone on here and the support that you all give,i know everyone says it but thats just because its true,
elaine x

Hey well done! you are doing really well! Keep it up!

well done sweetie! my CDC has this nasty model of what a pound of fat looks like, I assume most CDC's have them so I hope you know what I'm talking about lol just think, that's two more of those gone for good! :D always makes me feel better when I have a lower loss than I'd hoped

You're doing fantastically, well done!

thanks again girls,im hoping to lose another stone before i go away,so ive got 4 weeks to make it happen!!!!

TITLE SAYS IT ALL REALLY,I GOT WEIGHED TODAY AND LOST 2LB:sigh:,NOT MY BIGGEST LOSS I MUST SAY, BUT A LOSS NONETHELESS SO I WONT COMPLAIN!!!
I HAD A GOOD LOSS FOR PREVIOUS WEIGH IN SO I WAS EXPECTING IT TO BE A SMALL ONE THIS WEEK,
HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD WEIGH DAY/DAY IN GENERAL KEEP UP THE CD`ING
ELAINE X

2lb closer hun, onwards and downwards x

well done

debs x

well done on the loss xx

Back